DOOM 64 has been rated for a re-release by PEGI

EAcEmm9W4AEzF0g.jpg

Following Bethesda's sudden release of the original trilogy of classic DOOM titles, another new tidbit of information has come to light, regarding the series. DOOM 64, which released in 1997--for as the name denotes, the Nintendo 64--has been rated by the European software board, PEGI. It was then quickly removed from sight on the PEGI webpage, but it was screenshotted by Gematsu prior to removal. The PEGI rating shows that the game had a release date of July 26, 2019, though it obviously didn't release yesterday alongside the other DOOM games. It also was rated for PC and PlayStation 4, and though no Xbox One or Nintendo Switch versions were rated, the latter platforms also lacked a PEGI rating for DOOM I, II, and 3, meaning DOOM 64 will still likely release for all modern platforms when it does inevitably launch.

:arrow: Source

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've never played Doom64, the control back at time, uses (right) thumbstick like modern shooter or had to press ABXY to aim?

Reactions: NoNAND

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
It could release soon, it could release later. For all we know it could receive a remaster though that's highly unlikely.
This DOOM 64 game is it as hard to control as they say?

Reactions: alivebacon

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It could release soon, it could release later. For all we know it could receive a remaster though that's highly unlikely.
This DOOM 64 game is it as hard to control as they say?
No. It does take a bit of getting used to, but it's not difficult.
You don't care.. Not "we". :)
No, no. It's definitely "we".

Clapmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've never played Doom64, the control back at time, uses (right) thumbstick like modern shooter or had to press ABXY to aim?
No you used the analogue stick to walk forward, backward and turn left and right. Shoulder buttons were used for strafing. This game broke me for fps games. I played with these controls on every fps until Halo 1 came out. I didn't realize it was weird until a friend asked me why I was playing Halo that way and that's when I switched to the modern setup.

Reactions: Lucifer666

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No you used the analogue stick to walk forward, backward and turn left and right. Shoulder buttons were used for strafing. This game broke me for fps games. I played with these controls on every fps until Halo 1 came out. I didn't realize it was weird until a friend asked me why I was playing Halo that way and that's when I switched to the modern setup.
holy shit, the controls were incredibly terrible!

Reactions: Lucifer666

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night