• Views 14,641
  • Replies 54
  • Likes 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
apparently the login is a dummy you can use any email address to login its just a ploy to gather email addresses for mailing list .

you can just login once and backup the save files with checkpoint then run the game in airplane mode for bypass.

also note doom 1 & 2 are open source if you buy the wad you own the game and you can do whatever you want with it so putting DRM on these games is unacceptable
You can only login if your Switch isn't banned

misticknight1

Trophies
XP
Country
where do i play the playerdata folder so checkpoint can read them? no matter what im doing nothing is appearing in checkpoint.

misticknight1

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you I worked it out, that wasn’t the problem, the problem was I had just put the player data file in the saves folder instead of the folder that the player data file came with if they makes sense.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DOOM 1 got taken down Doom 2 still works i guess nintendo (and/or) bethesda doesn't like this little trick my gut tells me nintendo said something

D

Deleted User

OP
NEW UPDATE RELEASED TO THE GAME THAT FIXES THE ISSUE. LOOK FOR THE UPDATE.NSP SOMEWHERE ONLINE!

It was nice having this thread up while it lasted

JustCause

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATE RELEASED TO THE GAME THAT FIXES THE ISSUE. LOOK FOR THE UPDATE.NSP SOMEWHERE ONLINE!

It was nice having this thread up while it lasted

This is only to bypass the Bethesda login requirement right? What about bypassing the NNID requirement? I don't have a NNID nor dare I care to acquire one. Can this be bypassed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs