Hacking Don't you guys think it's been too long?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who gives a fuck. Most of the games on the PS3 are shitty anyway. The real good stuff hasn't been released yet.
You're a fucking idiot or so it seems. The PS3 has the best games out of all the consoles that are out right now.

I'm sorry Sony fanboy. No need to get your panties in a twist
I have all of the consoles there is, except the 360. Have the Wii, 3DS, PS3, DS, PSP. And I can tell you right now that the PS3 has great exclusives such as Uncharted, God of War, inFAMOUS, Little big planet, and tons of others. Plus all the other non exclusive great games such as GTA 4, and tons of others. Yes the PS3 has tons to offer.
Well I could say that the Wii has the best of all the the libraries this generation.

SUBJECTIVITY!

I'm glad here on GBAtemp we can all respect others opinions and present ours in a less than sovereign/insulting manner.
You're in denial.
So being unbiased makes me "in denial"? Well that sucks. I'll proceed to throw away my Wii, put my PS3 on an altar and worship it everyday, clearly my opinions are wrong and I need to take a look at and reorganize my entire gaming life.

What are you talking about... I never said the Wii was bad. I just said that the PS3 has tons of great games, you can't just say that all of there games suck.
Actually, I never said anything about their games sucking.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb