Hardware dont you all wish that there was a application the could play any consoles games

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retroarch comes pretty close i guess
it does its just i dont know i shouldnt be speaking becuase i have no devloping skills whatsoever and wish for someone to make somthing isnt gonna get me anywhere so. but just think about it somethng you could install on a console or a really powerful pc and you could scroll tough your games or it would even be cooling ifyou could scroll trough your games while making the interface look like your favortie console

Last edited by Dominator211,
D

Deleted-379826

it does its just i dont know i shoouldnt be speaking bevuase i have no devloping skills whatsoever and wish for someone to make somthing isnt gonna get me anywhere so
We have emulators that will achieve what you want and that are pretty damn good for everything except pretty juch current generation Consoles.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it does its just i dont know i shoouldnt be speaking bevuase i have no devloping skills whatsoever and wish for someone to make somthing isnt gonna get me anywhere so
what language is this?
its called i dont know how to type

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i mean its just has gotten me thinking looking at the wii u menu just makes me realize how much i like it

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@Dominator211 i know what you are saying but...
retroarch is the closest thing..
well, you can try to make a universal fowarder, an app with tiles of your roms (like a 3ds menu) which you click it to open that rom in their specific emulator..

personally i just wanted a rom manager and save for all the consoles lol, with capabilities to manage "installed games" (for example in flashcarts or wii or ps3)

do remember, all theese stuff is free... and they are build by small teams.. so be glad we got emulators for everything wth some of them being super extremely accurate..
so i am glad we can play all theese games for free without buying a console.. and i am glad the companies couldn't really manage to ban all theese stuff

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dominator211 i know what you are saying but...
retroarch is the closest thing..
well, you can try to make a universal fowarder, an app with tiles of your roms (like a 3ds menu) which you click it to open that rom in their specific emulator..

personally i just wanted a rom manager and save for all the consoles lol, with capabilities to manage "installed games" (for example in flashcarts or wii or ps3)

do remember, all theese stuff is free... and they are build by small teams.. so be glad we got emulators for everything wth some of them being super extremely accurate..
so i am glad we can play all theese games for free without buying a console.. and i am glad the companies couldn't really manage to ban all theese stuff
retro arch doesnt have wii gamecube support but launcgbox does kinda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte