Hacking DONT USE PSP-SPOT.COM....

modmanwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if anyone here even uses them, but i used them since they were in the topic for #wiihack on irc.

Orders about 3 weeks ago. Was told every other day "chips come in tomorrow"

now I get no replies to emails, no replies to PMs, and banned from the channel #wiihack for speaking up about it

stick to LEGIT SITES, this guy needs to get his shit together before he tries to run a business!!

avoid them at all costs until they decide to treat customers right!

vilator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry but why would you order from some no name site? Stick to legit sites with reviews. I think its your fault for being scammed.

modmanwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know now, like I said, its a BIG IRC channel with 600+ users, and pretty well run, i didnt think they would vouch for a non legit site.

I learned my lesson, im just trying to save anyone else from going through the same thing

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I used to check that site when PSP first got hacked and it was ok for news and stuff but at some point they got all high n mighty/big headed and things changed round there so stopped usin it ever. TBH I didn't even know they had a webstore, they certainly didn't when I dropped in.
Shame as it was quite sucessful to start with.

pokerrey05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also ordered a cyclowiz from them and was told last friday emai on monday and they me tell this friday. All of this was after i asked for refund or response in a few emails.
"Just waiting on team Cyclops, they say could take up to friday"
and
This is an update for you on your order. It seem's Cyclowiz production has been slow and have put a dent in our arrival date. They informed us it could be as late as Friday before we see our chips here. As we have been put on the extra wait, it is POSSIBLE, that we may receive chips that are d2b compatible. We cannot promise this, but this is our only guess is why we are receiving the delay.

Thank you for your paitence.

I will never order here agaiin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed