Don't Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition revealed

dont-starve-1-656x369.jpg

Though there's been no official announcement yet, it appears the Nintendo Switch will be getting a port of Klei Entertainment's successful game Don't Starve. According to the European Switch eShop, there's a listing for "Don't Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition", which includes its two DLC packs; The Reign of Giants, and Shipwrecked. It'll retail for £18, and is set for a release on April 12, a week from now. Don't Starve is a survival based action-adventure game which initially launched on Steam in 2016, where it eventually amassed over 4 million sales, and was subsequently ported to the PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, and Xbox One.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Might be a good game. But that's not what I'm waiting for (where are AAA games, where is Donkey Kong...)

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit disappointed that the "Together" version isn't included. It would have been great on switch.

Might be a good game. But that's not what I'm waiting for (where are AAA games, where is Donkey Kong...)
I mean... we already have the release date, set up for next month, what else is there to say about it?
There's a lot of first party titles revealed already, with more on the way with E3.

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do other Don't Starve Together versions have crossplay? It'd be cool to play this alongside my friends on PC.

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
I have this game for WiiU and it's great! But there's no together for WiiU so I don't believe there will be for NS too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0