Gaming Don't mean to brag, but... (Pokémon X/Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

somewhereovertherainbow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funny-pictures-auto-433883.jpeg

but thitz cuter!!

tumblr_lhuol3UYOy1qhg1gno1_400.jpg

Reactions: UltraMew

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I dont know what you guys are you talking about you can get a mew in 2010 not just 2008.. i got my Mew in 2010. if you scroll up a bit you'll see that.

so Black-ice didnt fail.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont know what you guys are you talking about you can get a mew in 2010 not just 2008.. i got my Mew in 2010. if you scroll up a bit you'll see that.

so Black-ice didnt fail.

U can still get Mew in Pokemon Ranch tho, so technically, it is possible to obtain a mew.

Black-Ice fails again! :)

Since it is still possible to obtain a mew, it also means u fail as well, as u said u cannot get them legit.

Reactions: |-Goku-|

|-Goku-|

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U can still get Mew in Pokemon Ranch tho, so technically, it is possible to obtain a mew.

a3a.gif

Hayley's Mew: "She also owns some highly rare, legendary Pokémon as well: Phione and Mew. Once 250 Pokémon are present on the ranch, it will expand and jump to a new level. When this level is reached, she will add a new Pokémon to the "Wanted" board, Leafeon. When Leafeon is brought to the ranch, she will offer to trade it for her Phione. When 999 Pokémon are present, the ranch will expand and jump to level 25, the maximum level. Once this level is reached, a new wanted Pokémon will be added. Hayley now asks for any Pokémon Egg. When the Egg is brought, she will offer to trade it for her Mew."

Tortitamal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pokemon hackers and cheaters are the devil's lackeys...
I'm atheist btw so I don´t give a crap about "god" or the "devil" but anyways... Naaah, I rather have my pokeranch Mew with its 0 perfect ivs and a neutral nature...
I completed the dex already without cheating and I'm strongly against it not matter what so, you know... screw the TC for the retardness of his or her post.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is the Dumbest piece of shit and I'm AMAZED its still going.
I would Be much more entertained with a thread of you shoving that mew up your pompous ass instead of trying to be a little dicky and rub your "precious" virtual pet in everyone's face.
Especially when it's an illegitimate pet.
You're literally the guy that shows up at the Olympics running around saying he has a gold medal when it's really One of those Chocolates in Gold Foil :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on