Don't like the Game/Franchise?

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I am just about to puke at the disgusting people who yelp on about ''Series being overrated''/''Series being milked''/''Series being bad but everyone likes them''

I don't care if you think Halo and Cod are overrated. In fact no-one does

Don't post your thoughts on everything on the internet, no-one cares that you think Cod isn't very good despite making over 3 Billion dollars. People say halo is being milked when there has only been five games. Cod and halo multiplayer is great and the single player in cod ain't bad (Excellent in halo). Just because people want to be different they think they are somehow better then everyone who bought the game?

Stop being so self righteous.

Oh ya i understand that i complained about people spreading their dumb opinions when that's just what i was doing.

Edit: It's obvious people here do care about cod and halo being overrated, so my comment about no-one caring is invalid? I will now politely excuse myself from the internet.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm I'm to lazy to post a full rant...wheres guild when you need him?

Edit: Bothered to read the middle part and realized that you are simply a stupid fangirl good day madam. (no gender is set at this time)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone has their own opinions, biased or not. If you don't like to see those comments then just fucking ignore them.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you say so many people are ranting on about overrated games and that nobody cares. contradicting much. if so many people say it, then heaps of people probably care, right? the fact that you say nobody cares is just plain retarded. i could easily say the same thing about this thread. i mean, do you really think that other people will be like "well ninjin told me that i should shut my mouth, so i think i wont say anything"? probably not. i know its hypocritical because youll tell me to shutup and mind my own business but hey, at least i didn't start this useless thread.

EDIT: hey, seems like you realise your contradiction. then i really dont get why you started this thread.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
yuyuyup said:
I hate those little yarn fucks in Little Big Planet I want to blow up sony for that shit
Aww c'mon, how can you hate them?
smileipb2.png

rofl2.gif

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninjin said:
I am just about to puke at the disgusting people who yelp on about ''Series being overrated''/''Series being milked''/''Series being bad but everyone likes them''

I don't care if you think Halo and Cod are overrated. In fact No-one does.

Don't post your thoughts on everything on the internet, no-one cares that you think Cod isn't very good despite making over 3 Billion dollars. People say halo is being milked when there has only been five games. Cod and halo multiplayer is great and the single player in cod ain't bad (Excellent in halo). Just because people want to be different they think they are somehow better then everyone who bought the game?

Stop being so self richeous.

Oh ya i understand that i complained about people spreading their dumb opinions when that's just what i was doing.

No-one cares if you think Halo and Cod are good.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spelling Nazi: "Richeous" is not a word in the English language. Try Righteous.

I don't think any thing else in the OP was worth commenting on, just seems like someone who simply can't come to grips with the nasty bile like after taste that one is likely to encounter while enjoying the supple delicacy that is the internet...sheesh....

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
1: Thanks for the spell check? Eh I'm dumb.
rolleyes.gif

2: I'm not making this to say halo and cod are good, rather that people shouldn't bash a game they have not enjoyed/played without giving it a full go first.
3: I know I'm whining about whiner's on the internet but I'm willing to shame myself to give a point

I'm really a nice person, really.
rolleyes.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hamtotem said:
if so many people say it, then heaps of people probably care, right? the fact that you say nobody cares is just plain retarded.
Ever heard of the "loud minority"? Most people don't care either way, and don't feel like entering a flame war just to say "I have no strong opinion one way or the other." So no, people don't think "well this guy told me that i should shut my mouth, so i think i wont say anything," they're thinking "I don't feel like getting into a discussion with this fucking troll" and then go read another topic instead. So there's 10% screaming "LOL ZOMG BEST EVAR", 10% screaming "OVERRATED PIECE OF CRAP" and 80% keeping to themselves thinking "I don't give a fuck."

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did this really warrant a post? That's whats blogs are for.

Anyway, the internet is mostly opinion. No one cares about them, but everyone wants to post them. That's fact. If you're ignorant enough to not be able to accept that some people will always have differing opinions, then there's no point arguing with you. Your whole thread here made you no better than the people who think CoD or Halo are overrated.

For the record, anything with hype is overrated. There's not a single game that lives up to hype. Everyone expects the game to have everything and the kitchen sink but, of course, no game does. That's why I'm not a real believer in hype and why I don't hype monger.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you're right, the only thing that is more annoying than people who mention their opinion to specific games and franchises are these people who really think that they have the right to post their opinion just like nothing and make it public so that everyone can read and discuss about it:. what world are we living in??

its always funny to see people blaming others for saying their opinion at the net or wherever by just making the same mistake, annoying everyone else with stupid comments and expecting that the people they are blaming on agree with them without hesitation:.
very smart
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol