Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
wiidslover said:
I own the r4 and did not know where elese to put this. and you dont have the money, you bought a card to steal with just fine. odd

Err.. dont have the money to buy SEVERAL $80+ DS games (yes that's what they cost in sweden approx.) and a R4 is just like $60 or so... which is a One time cost... and besides: I buy the ones that I really want to have, when I got money!

now a comment:
TOPIC: Do you steal?
-minimal sub topic-: do you own the real thing?

answers: YES or NO... ? what do I answer?

Yes I steal, or Yes I own the real thing?

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
wiidslover said:
do you have the origanl game or a you stealing, i own my games and use backups only, i hope its the same for you.
Do I "have the original game"? Which game are you talking about?
Yes I have several legitimate "game".

Work on your english and posting. As the posters above note your OP is horribly confusing.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiidslover said:
yea, and my guess is he saved the money to buy one, that what you do you save the money and buy a game, or use ebay, you can get some, great deals.
You liar.

You don't live in the US.

Nobody in this country could have such a weak grasp on the English language.

link459

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I steal my games from Walmart, where do I stand?
tongue.gif

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wiidslover said:
I own the r4 and did not know where elese to put this. and you dont have the money, you bought a card to steal with just fine. odd

Argh. Accidentally closed it.

Anyways, the card was given to me by my sister. Plus, in the Philippines, a lot of things are pirated. From DVDs to games to whatever things you can think of. Heck, even the clothes are fake. I seriously don't want to go ranting about the issue of stealing because I might just do a one-sided debate on colonialists. Well two sided coz I'm probably going to defend them as well...

I would never steal in the real world but...it can't be helped in the internet, especially when a lot of things are just so easy to get.

Oh, and I didn't really notice the bad English because let's face it, there's a lot of that in the internet in general.

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
I have used my r4 and stole a game before i wont lie, after you do it, its like wow i get it for free, but when i use to do that i did not play the game like when i had to spend money on them i use and aboused them ( dont know if i spelt that right) i really like the ds and i want it to last a long time i spend money on game i want and dont waste time with the ones that look bad and get bad reviews.

trikon000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
morality and the law are not mutually exclusive.

Remember that it took people without your morallistic point of view to produce those "backups" of yours.

And produce things like the R4 your using.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wiidslover said:
I have used my r4 and stole a game before. I won't lie. After you do it it like wow i get it for free, but when I use to do that i did not play the game like when i had to spend money on them i use and abused them ( dont know if i spelled that right) i really like the ds and i want it to last a long time i spend money on game i want and dont waste time with the ones that look bad and get bad reviews.

Tried to fix the grammar but...*facepalms* Anyways, it's pretty much like downloading music. If you like the songs/artist then you buy the CD to support them. If you like the game and want to support the makers, then go buy the game. I'm in total agreement over that but how can I do just that when I don't have the money to spend right now? Plus, I'm not lucky enough to have parents who are actually ok with having games. Heck, if it weren't for my older sister, I probably won't know the feel of a controller in my hands. I'll have to wait until I get out of the house before I can actually have the freedom of getting my own games without criticism from anyone...

Maaaan. I really hate ranting.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a point to these polls?

No really, is there a POINT to these polls.

Do I steal?

WTF?

Newsflash, hey bud, I also have your mother's virginity around here somewhere too.
And I stole your girlfriend as well. But your mother's better.
And no your dog didn't run away, he likes me more than you
smile.gif

I steal your homework, but half the answers were wrong.
And that car of yours really sucks.

So what makes you think I consider roms special
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse