Hacking dont know what's wrong with my wii help please

trevornewell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok. i have modded my wii but the problem i am having now is that when i turn on my system i get the priiloader screen no matter what i do. shanger it to go to system menu and still the same result. i have hbc installed and have access to it, but every time i try to run a app from it all i get is a black screen.

what i want is to get the original 4.1 system menu back. and no i dont have a backup of my originals, (i know stupid move) any help would be great . thanks

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
This Priiloader bug is cropping up with alot of people. If you still have HBC access, install a 4.1 system menu wad (for your region) and it will overwrite Priiloader. Try installing Startpatch or Preloader 0.29.

trevornewell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i was going to try this, but every time i try to use wad manager in hbc i get a black screen. i am now trying different versions and also trying to run wad manager from priiloader, but i keep getting code dumps (exception (dsi) occurred). any more help?

trevornewell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have tryed custom wad manager.....still black screen.

Posts merged

sorry for the double post. but i cant load anything from hbc. i can see the apps that i put in there, but when i try to load them all i get is a black screen.

trevornewell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can get wad manager to load using bootmii from the load/install menu on priiloader, but my wii remote wont work. any ideas on how to fix this?

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try a gamecube controller in slot 1. Hopefully this will allow you to navigate through the wad manager program.

Is there any error messages popping up at the bottom of Pre/PriiLoader when it boots to it? I had an issue with 'DI_EsIdentify' semi-bricking me, luckily I hadn't stubbed another System Menu IOS. It seems like you are missing an important IOS on your wii. Getting the wad manager program going is definitely the right track to get you back online.

trevornewell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for all your help. but in the long run it was not needed. i just bought the wii back to where i bought it, said it was broke, and they give me a new one no questions asked.

so what is the best dummies tutoral to use for moding a wii?

thanks to all those that have helped.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1