CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
but word is there is a banwave going on right now and it's getting people who are playing final fanasy 13 early. Like i said i dont know if it's true but some guy on forums just said 2 of his friends got banned for playing the game early. I cant send you the soruce because the place is private and you need a invite to read the forums.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
There is such a thing as a quote tool, but whatever.

A minor (or major) banwave tends to precede any big release, although mostly if they're online. FF13 doesn't seem like the kind of game that would incite a banwave, except to those running the non-fixed version. In any case, we have not seen masses of people complaining about getting banned after playing FF13, so it's likely there's no banwave.

Interestingly enough though, warez sites seem to be suffering a systematic erasure of FF13 links. I've seen a dozen different sources (across several share sites and RAR configurations) all suddenly becoming dead links. It seems as if they're trying their best to prevent people playing the game before the release date.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I've received (some) confirmation that playing FF13 early does not mean you get banned. In this case, it's an authentic copy on an unmodified console, but still, playing FF13 9 days early did not get this person banned.

Source: friend of a friend who found FF13 very disappointing.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't get banned for playing a legit copy of the game early since you're doing nothing illegal or wrong, I played a few games early (before release date and online, Modern Warfare 2, Mushihime 2, Lost Odyssey, Dante's Inferno, Dead Space are some that I could think of) It's not your fault a store released it early for you. Pirated means is a different case however.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1