Hacking Don't buy it from divineo

Gunkid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently received my cyclo ds evolution and guess what? I'm not too happy.

the company only sent a cyclo ds cart in a bubble package. No box, no USB flash.

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that's pretty ridiculous. I've never really trusted them in the past so I've always found something else. I've had excellent luck with Real Hot Stuff. Fast shipping, good customer service and all that.

I'd e-mail Divineo and ask them what is the deal. The CycloDS is pretty much useless without the reader unless you have one already.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somebody posted this about a month ago on the TeamCyclops board. They ordered one from Divineo, and only the cart showed up. Pretty shitty.

You didn't even get the card reader? I would message them and bitch.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
prob divineo usa (aka divineo.com), hear they suck with service. i however love divineo.cn, service is outstanding, they made a mistake and corrected it and even payed shipping if anyone decides to order from divineo do it from the china center.

oddly the divineo.com mentions their included:
"CycloDS Evolution package contents:

- CycloDS Evolution
- USB MicroSD reader/writer"

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Keep in mind there's divineo.com and divineo.cn
Generally, divineo.com is considered crap. They don't even tell you when they don't have your item in stock and hardly respond to E-mail.
Which one are we talking about here?

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can also vouch for divineo.cn, they are really great, never had a problem with them (ordered 3-4 times). Great service, fast and cheap shipping.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ditto on .cn, I've been very happy the few times I've ordered from there. They generally have the cheapest shipping and stuff arrives pretty damn fast compared to other overseas online stores.

Xander-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered at divineo.de very friendly, fast and there were no problems with my two cyclos ^^ (get it in the beautiful metal-case)

metalcaipira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've bought from divineo.cn several times succesfully. But I think US store is not sending the complete package, because they are not receiving the complete cyclo package from retailers, due to FBI actions to exterminate the pirate products from US. www.modchipstore.com suffered a lot with the last apprehension.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just an update: my CycloDS arrived from divineo.cn today, and it was in a tin with the micro-sd reader
smile.gif

Along with it came my 1GB Toshiba micro-sd card (Japanese) - I ran the HD Tach benchmark and it was 10.5 MB/s average read
biggrin.gif

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a CycloEvo today from divineo.com before reading reviews about the quality of service from the site. Hopefully I'll have a different experience than what's reported here. Either way I'll post my results when it comes in the mail.

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pleased to say that my order has already been delivered (from the .com, not .cn). It came with the tin, cart, and usb reader. I haven't tested it yet so I dunno if it works or not, but I assume it does.

All in all, my experience with divineo has been quite positive.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm pleased to say that my order has already been delivered (from the .com, not .cn). It came with the tin, cart, and usb reader. I haven't tested it yet so I dunno if it works or not, but I assume it does.

All in all, my experience with divineo has been quite positive.
same here my order divineo.co.uk fast and it came with tin and microsd card reader also it was the newer version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Ah shit, here we go again. Back in Grove St.