Dont buy Game and watch 35th anniversary

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Untitled.png

I didnt expect anything and im still disappointed.

sad 2.png

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Why? It's such a beautiful item that you can resell for double the price on eBay and make a couple of extra bucks as a scalper! :D

tenor.gif

i like your list of consoles by the way. but the Nokia N-Gage QD sticks out for me. weird to see somebody list it.

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
i like your list of consoles by the way. but the Nokia N-Gage QD sticks out for me. weird to see somebody list it.

Thank you sir! I know it's the least exciting one on my list. But I decided to include it because it just played an important part in my life as a gamer, not only for being my first Nokia S60 series but for allowing me to play good games I liked. This includes emulation of 8-bit and 16-bit games. First time I've used Pico Drive, for example, was on a Nokia N-Gage somewhere back in 2004 or 2005. Otherwise, I had to play it on PC or in the real consoles that I didn't own at the time. :rofl:

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I will never realize that. They are already in a drawer and will not see the light of day again for 20 years until I decide to sell them.

one of these days im going to trick you to go to pub or club with me. once your really drunk and im taking you home, and tucking you into bed. im going to open that drawer, then open the packages. when you wake up. with me standing over you. when you realize what ive done. you going to be the one crying.

giphy2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end