Don't buy from Winsunx online store !

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by metalcaipira, Jun 24, 2007.

Jun 24, 2007
  1. metalcaipira
    OP

Newcomer metalcaipira Member

Brazil
    I bought 1 EZflashIV Deluxe, 3 R4, 1 microSD Kingston e 2 microSD PNY. It was frustrating, cause 2 microSD PNY were missing. I contacted Winsunx to refund the value of the missing items, and here is the answer:
    "That is why we don't like use the EMS , because the EMS is very easy lost some thing , we will ask with the EMS about your this case , and let they pay this 2 card fund , and then we will send back 2 card to you . so please wait few days , and if you have new order , please don't use the EMS again . use the fedex will be safe"

It's very weird, because they offer EMS, Fedex and DHL for shipment, but says the EMS is dangerous due to losing things from the package. Winsunx prefers not to assume the responsability of mistaking my order. I received a very closed package, and I can conclude Winsunx forgot to put the 2 microSD PNY. It happened 2 weeks ago, and I don't think they will take care of my problem. I'm buying form stores Divineo, Modchipstore, Hopebuy and Dealextreme, by EMS shipment and never had this problem.
    So here is my advice: DON'T BUY FROM WINSUNX !!!!

2. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    i find chinese sites unreliable anyways, the engrish always puts me off and people always have problems with them

american, australian or european based sites are the best since they have many laws and regulations to face in their contries so they have to *behave*

3. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    ordered from winsunx myself and never had any problems, but then i go for tracking as well

4. Hero-Link

Member Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Portugal
    some people might preffer EMS... who knows.
    I've bought several times from them, and they were always A+ with my deliveries. And like myself there are tons of other users here with the same opinion, it wasnt Winsunx fault. Stuff like this happens sometimes.

5. noamkot

Newcomer noamkot Advanced Member

Israel
    What I didn't like about Winsunx was that they don't seem to protect your passwords on their site and at least as far as the middle east is concerned, their shipping prices are way too high.
    I have used divineo.cn on multiple occasions and I never had any problems. I also purchased some stuff from other Hong Kong based sites and e-bay sellers, always to my full satisfaction so I can honestly say that you can't generalize in their regard.

6. metalcaipira
    OP

Brazil
    If stuff like this happens sometimes, Winsunx would have a way to solve them. I asked them for sending new orders by DHL, but they didn't answer. I can conclude they don't mind about this kind of stuff.

7. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    i wonder y people use snail mail anyways? its slow and has some risks
    if you pay good money for something, why not pay an extra something to make sure it gets there alright
    people should use courier shipping more

8. MC DUI

Member MC DUI GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    Personally I've used Winsunx around 10 times and never had any problems with my orders, they are always fast and reliable. (At least when delivering to Australia)

Sorry to hear that you had some trouble with them.

9. SpaceJump

Member SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Germany
    Same here, bought there several times and never had a problem.

10. slayerspud

Member slayerspud GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I never has ordered off any chinese / asian sites, mainly because if something does go wrong, they are less likely to do things about it.

11. cheapassdave

Member cheapassdave GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thanks for the warning. i also dont buy from chinese websites or rather any sites outside the US

12. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

United Kingdom
    I've ordered a couple of times from there with no problem though I do remember someone else on this board saying they received a perfectly sealed package with items missing. They probably just forgot to put the cards in. Anywho keep complaining to them because it is their fault.

[​IMG]

13. jojoh

Newcomer jojoh Member

Brazil
    Ive already bought from winsunx and everything was fine. Now im ordering a g6real from them! [​IMG]

14. kaspal

Member kaspal GBAtemp Regular

Colombia
    i ordered my EZ5 and Hori protectors from them, and no problems AT ALL... but i asked them to send me my goods thru FedEX

15. kaspal

Member kaspal GBAtemp Regular

Colombia
    i ordered my EZ5, 1GB Sandisk MicroSD and Hori protectors from them, and no problems AT ALL... but i asked them to send me my goods thru FedEX

16. berlinka

Member berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Netherlands
    I ordered my SC Lite from them. I thought the communication was very bad (also because of their engrish) but eventually they delivered although I was surprised when I had to pay extra when I received the package because of some customs-thing (I've forgotten what exactly)...

17. Qpido

Member Qpido Call me Q.

Netherlands
    I'm also pretty fond of them, I've ordered numerous times.

Q~

18. jojoh

Newcomer jojoh Member

Brazil
    I always ask for UPS delivery, its VERY reliable and fast. I dont feel safe with EMS, because it takes a lot more than 5 days.

19. metalcaipira
    OP

Brazil
    OK guys, no more complaining about winsunx. They sent the 2 missing pny cards. www.passcard4.com

20. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

United States
    everywhere is overpriced compared to dealextreme imho. i wouldn't bother with any other site now than them. winsunx is winsux.