Don't buy from Winsunx online store !

metalcaipira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought 1 EZflashIV Deluxe, 3 R4, 1 microSD Kingston e 2 microSD PNY. It was frustrating, cause 2 microSD PNY were missing. I contacted Winsunx to refund the value of the missing items, and here is the answer:
"That is why we don't like use the EMS , because the EMS is very easy lost some thing , we will ask with the EMS about your this case , and let they pay this 2 card fund , and then we will send back 2 card to you . so please wait few days , and if you have new order , please don't use the EMS again . use the fedex will be safe"

It's very weird, because they offer EMS, Fedex and DHL for shipment, but says the EMS is dangerous due to losing things from the package. Winsunx prefers not to assume the responsability of mistaking my order. I received a very closed package, and I can conclude Winsunx forgot to put the 2 microSD PNY. It happened 2 weeks ago, and I don't think they will take care of my problem. I'm buying form stores Divineo, Modchipstore, Hopebuy and Dealextreme, by EMS shipment and never had this problem.
So here is my advice: DON'T BUY FROM WINSUNX !!!!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i find chinese sites unreliable anyways, the engrish always puts me off and people always have problems with them

american, australian or european based sites are the best since they have many laws and regulations to face in their contries so they have to *behave*

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
some people might preffer EMS... who knows.
I've bought several times from them, and they were always A+ with my deliveries. And like myself there are tons of other users here with the same opinion, it wasnt Winsunx fault. Stuff like this happens sometimes.

noamkot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
What I didn't like about Winsunx was that they don't seem to protect your passwords on their site and at least as far as the middle east is concerned, their shipping prices are way too high.
I have used divineo.cn on multiple occasions and I never had any problems. I also purchased some stuff from other Hong Kong based sites and e-bay sellers, always to my full satisfaction so I can honestly say that you can't generalize in their regard.

metalcaipira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
some people might preffer EMS... who knows.
I've bought several times from them, and they were always A+ with my deliveries. And like myself there are tons of other users here with the same opinion, it wasnt Winsunx fault. Stuff like this happens sometimes.
If stuff like this happens sometimes, Winsunx would have a way to solve them. I asked them for sending new orders by DHL, but they didn't answer. I can conclude they don't mind about this kind of stuff.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder y people use snail mail anyways? its slow and has some risks
if you pay good money for something, why not pay an extra something to make sure it gets there alright
people should use courier shipping more

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Personally I've used Winsunx around 10 times and never had any problems with my orders, they are always fast and reliable. (At least when delivering to Australia)

Sorry to hear that you had some trouble with them.

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
I never has ordered off any chinese / asian sites, mainly because if something does go wrong, they are less likely to do things about it.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've ordered a couple of times from there with no problem though I do remember someone else on this board saying they received a perfectly sealed package with items missing. They probably just forgot to put the cards in. Anywho keep complaining to them because it is their fault.

smile.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I ordered my SC Lite from them. I thought the communication was very bad (also because of their engrish) but eventually they delivered although I was surprised when I had to pay extra when I received the package because of some customs-thing (I've forgotten what exactly)...

jojoh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I always ask for UPS delivery, its VERY reliable and fast. I dont feel safe with EMS, because it takes a lot more than 5 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    from the perspective that the original audience that saw it as kids are now grown adults
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I heard the original comic books were as dark as that
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's called the last ronin
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin. The outlet notes that this new iteration is being written by “Tyler Burton Smith, who co-wrote the upcoming R-rated action movie Boy Kills World and who wrote the 2019 iteration of Chucky horror franchise Child’s Play.”
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I grew up with the 2012 show
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    so yeah, they're will be lots of kills
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so kinda like how they went r rated in the Loan movie for wolverine
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    and remember that time when someone had the idea to make scooby doo r rated?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    where shaggy is a stoner and a pothead?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    that's a true story
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, the first scooby doo live action film?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's cancelled and not in the works anymore
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they kinda implied it, and joked about it in the cartoon attorney harvey birdman
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    im gonna binge watch metalocalypse, any tips?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty yeah in th elive action Shaggy meets a girl that introduces herself as "Mary jane" shaggy responds "thats my favorite name"
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    damn
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    the james gunn scooby doo is wild
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, it also had several deleted scenes
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    i wish someone could remake it or leak the footage
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it would be the best discovery known to mankind
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    i will be eating dinner at 5:00pm
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty were the deleted scenes significant?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    so im just killing some time
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    what were they about?
    S @ salazarcosplay: what were they about?