SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Eh... I really don't see the point of trying to get homebrew on Switch... It'll just be the same shit show as the 3DS' "scene."
The consoles is way more powerful then the 3ds so more stuff can be emulated and at full speed, and better-looking homebrew. Means you would be able to play ds games on it since the wii u could emulate the ds and the switch is even more powerful.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
First an actual kernel exploit needs to found. Which could actually take literal years to be found.
Second, your argument is just bunk. You are basically telling people to miss out an amazing system because of graphics. The 3DS has tons of great games that people can be playing right now, like; Pokemon series, Monster Hunter series, Bravely Default, Bravely Second, SMT series, Dragon Quest series, Zelda series, etc. Basically shit tons of games, plus every single DS, GBA, GBC, GB, NES, SNES, SMS, Sega Gamegear, and much more.
Not to mention all of the homebrew, CFWs, and other community projects that people can be getting into right now.
In other words, your thread is counterproductive to the community.

Last edited by The Catboy,

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The 3ds is dead like no more good games are going to be made on it anymore the switch isn't hacked but it will still be a greater handheld it does not need to be hacked yet unlike the 3ds because it's going to have good games on it. mk8 deluxe looks way better then mk7 i got bored with my 3ds which is why i hacked it.

TheToaster

Kishore
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds is dead like no more good games are going to be made on it anymore the switch isn't hacked but it will still be a greater handheld it does not need to be hacked yet unlike the 3ds because it's going to have good games on it. mk8 deluxe looks way better then mk7
Who cares? There are many people who enjoy the 3DS and it's exclusive games.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The 3ds is dead like no more good games are going to be made of it anymore the switch isn't hacked but it will still be a greater handheld it does not need to be hacked yet unlike the 3ds because its going to have good games on it?
U fuking wot m8?
https://www.google.com/search?q=3ds games 2017
Considering Nintendo and 3RD party devs are stills supporting the system, your argument continues to be bunk. And again not a good enough reason to tell people to not buy a New3DS. Honestly if someone does have an old 3DS, I would heavily suggest they buy a new3DS now while the market is still rich with exploitable systems.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When I first got the 3ds I thought it was more powerful then it was but it turned out to have very outdated specs in it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

U fuking wot m8?
https://www.google.com/search?q=3ds games 2017
Considering Nintendo and 3RD party devs are stills supporting the system, you argument continues to be bunk. And again not a good enough reason to tell people to not buy a New3DS. Honestly if someone does have an old 3DS, I would heavily suggest they buy a new3DS now while the market is still rich with exploitable systems.
only thing exclusive to new 3ds now is new3ds only games and streaming and emulating ps1 which does not emulate full speed on most games anyways .

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When I first got the 3ds I thought it was more powerful then it was but it turned out to have very outdated specs in it.
If you have an old3DS, that's the problem. The old3DS is old with old hardware.
If you buy a new3DS, you will experience a whole new world.
only thing exclusive to new 3ds now is new3ds only games and streaming and emulating ps1 which does not emulate full speed on most games anyways .
Considering the 3DS is ARM and emulating a MITS CPU, I can expect some problems there.
The new3DS has more to offer than just a few upgrades. The difference in game performance is literally night and day.

Reactions: dimmidice

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If your buying outdated hardware i would not buy one now unless you want to play Pokemon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have an old3DS, that's the problem. The old3DS is old with old hardware.
If you buy a new3DS, you will experience a whole new world.
New 3ds hardware crap still better than the old 3ds but its still outdated hardware and no where near ps vita still. The switch is going to destroy the 3ds when its hacked

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If your buying outdated hardware i would not buy one now unless you want to play Pokemon.
New 3ds hardware crap still better than the old 3ds but its still outdated hardware and no where near ps vita still. The switch is going to destroy the 3ds when its hacked
By the time the Switch gets hacked, the 3DS will long be dead. So yeah, not much to compete with, kid.
But during the time being, people can be enjoying Smash/MH/Pokemon all at full FPS, instead of pouting about graphics.

Reactions: Dionicio3

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
and has more games
This alone makes me think that's a troll. The Switch has 0.5 games (namely BoTW, also available on the Wii U). Maybe it has awesome graphics and hardware from 2020 (lol) but it's far behind everyone in terms of games (which is normal since it's just out of course).

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
Im happy as a pig in shit with my 3DS, so might get the switch in a few years when it drops in price and a decent exploit has been found and, it includes all the controllers and a nice functioning dock and, all the other shit that shoulda come with it at launch. Untill then, emulation on the 3ds will do fantastically thank you very much.

Last edited by Hi-Dro,

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah but do not expect to see a new Pokemon generation on the 3ds sun and moon are already making the 3ds push its limits the consoles going to be dead really soon. Not many good games are going to come out for the 3ds from now so I'm going to call it dead. Hacking doesn't matter at first I enjoy the games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol