Don't ask when a game will be dumped or if it has been dumped!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by miketh2005, Sep 19, 2008.

1. miketh2005
    OP

Member miketh2005 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't really know if this fits here or not, but it's about the posts in the forum. Some noobs come along and says "OMGGGGGGGGG WHY HASN'T THIS GAME BEEN DUMPED YET OMG DUDES I CANT WAIT PLZ DUMP WHY ITS TAKIN SO LONG DUUUUDE!" What will you do? Flame him and get angry and go hit your head against a wall? No. Stop flaming and keep the peace, instead say this:

"No, it hasn't been dumped yet, likey because most good games get dumped later because they can't get their hands on it or maybe because they want to build suspense, this is the ultimate question we will never know, if I become a dumper I will tell you, untill then, peace."

Or if it is against your religion to be nice to people (even noobs), then gtfOUT of that topic and move on to the other, don't say a single word.

Simple like that, plain and simple, no flaming, be loving, even noobs need love. So stop now. Be supportive, if you get annoyed at these topics, don't post here. Like my grandma used to say: "If you have nothing good to say about a person, don't say it!"

Period.

I'll laugh my butt off if someone comes and flames me. (Which I know they will)

2. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    You speak the truth, yo.
    All the nonsense about 'When is x getting dumped?', 'Has it been dumped yet?', etc. is getting on my last nerve. It seems people have little no knowledge these days.
    If a Nintendo DS or Wii game has been dumped it will be posted on the front page.
    If a Nintendo DS or Wii game has been dumped, it will be in our Release list (see navi bar at top of page).

Yes, they're annoying and wear on your nerves - but it warrants you know right to flame them.
    You're lowering the quality of the forums by doing so (not saying asking those questions over and over aren't), and are in fault just as the newbie who asked the question. Why flame that person? Tell me you have something better to do than tell someone they're an idiot for asking the question. Just simply report said post and let the staff handle it.

That's not all of my rant, but I'm too tired to spit anything else out.
    Topic title changed & pinned for the time being.

3. SkyintheSea

Member SkyintheSea GBAtemp Regular

United States
    FLAME!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you tripping? Are you a noob? If not get over with it.

4. greygoosecat

Newcomer greygoosecat Advanced Member

United States
    Of course people could be nicer.

Or people could just stop asking, once they're been told a few hundred times. The word dump is starting to become like a bad-tasting, 4-letter word now.

5. miketh2005
    OP

United States
    haha wow, my post got stickied [​IMG] not many people get this privilege...

6. Mr. Waffle

Member Mr. Waffle A Free Waffle

Netherlands
    A dump... Isn't that where all the trash goes?

I'm also wondering why some games aren't dumped yet, but I don't ask if it has been dumped, I don't make it any one else's problem.
    If I've been searching for 10 minutes, and can't find it, it just hasn't been dumped yet.
    Why do some people don't understand that?

7. Diablo1123

Member Diablo1123 Newcomer

United States
    I'd say to people who ask that:
    If you want a dump of a game, go out and buy the game and dump it yourself.

8. miketh2005
    OP

United States
    Most people don't know s*** about how to dump a game, or have the equipement neccasary. I'm sure most people don't do what I do, maybe I'm the only decent person left, but I get the rom, to see if the devloper diserves my money, I'm not going to reward a developer for making a crappy game...If I like the game, I buy it, as almost every dumper tells you to do, you think people listen? Of course not, they don't care whether the developer goes broke or not, their just selfish. I hate those people!

9. Raven Darkheart

Member Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    if the noobs actually did some research instead of being lazy asses we wouldnt need a sticky like this. google is your friend

off topic: can we get a similar sticky in the r4 thread to ward off the "Where can i find the R4" threads

10. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
    when will a game be dumped???
    i never knew games come out of asses? lol

[/joke]

EDIT: on topic. This will lessen the annoyingness. maybe?

11. oliebol

Member oliebol GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    You're probably right, but sometimes you have to wait for it very long, like I do. I'm waiting for a game that has been released in june:P

12. Zaiga

Member Zaiga GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Wait, what? How can you be waiting for a game that was released already?

On topic: This is a great sticky, hopefully it will lessen the topics.

13. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    See http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=107...p;#entry1427091

I'm having doubts about the game even existing.

14. oliebol

Member oliebol GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands

It does exists... I saw in the stores...
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=107...p;#entry1427091

15. javad

Member javad GBAtemp Regular

Malta
    I agree

16. john25usa

Newcomer john25usa Advanced Member

Australia
    as if people bother to ask it only takes a few days at the most for a dump to start floating around the net anyway.

17. magic_marty

Newcomer magic_marty Member

United States
    omg dudes has gauntlet been dumped yet????? lmao just goofing ya ...i cant wait to get my hands on a this game and yes i will dump it myself...i did however search the web and as far as i can tell nobody has dumped it yet....looks like i might be the first lol

Peace....

18. EverlongNDS

Newcomer EverlongNDS Advanced Member

Portugal
    With really doest hurt to use google to find out if a game as been dumped. just type"bla bla bla dumped gbatemp" and the aswer to your question will appear xD

19. magic_marty

Newcomer magic_marty Member

United States
    naa its not been dumped yet i searched for hours on the web and only found 1 site that says they have it but its a pay site and they are saying the dumped file is over 500mbs ? wtf there has never been a DS game that is over 500mbs i dunno wtf there thinking.never the less i am not paying 5 bucks for a 3 day trial only to be disappointed when i find out its not what i am looking for..

20. PeachLove

Newcomer PeachLove Member

Malaysia
    Hi, I just want to know. Why is it important for us to know whether a game has been dumped or not? Sorry, I'm new to Nintendo DS.