Gaming Donkey Kong Jungle Beat error message

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Scoured the forums and can't find anything on this. I have a 3.2E Wii and am trying to run Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, but all i get is a window displaying 'The Game Disc could not be read. Refer to Wii operations manual for details'. The Wi is locked out from here on in. Any suggestion?

SublimeAndEtc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the version of gamma with the 002 error fix?
It sounds like you probably need some IOS files. IOS37, 38, 53, 55, 60 are what I use on 4.0U, and I've yet to run into a game I can't play.

Ess_uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same problem here, have all those IOS, except IOS 60 (needed for 4.0 only?) I'm running Flatmii on 3.2U, HBC installed. "Punch Out", however, runs fine booting through disc channel (as all my games do with Flatmii). . .I mention this as Punch Out is one of the latest titles.. .????

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bazamuffin said:
Scoured the forums and can't find anything on this. I have a 3.2E Wii and am trying to run Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, but all i get is a window displaying 'The Game Disc could not be read. Refer to Wii operations manual for details'. The Wi is locked out from here on in. Any suggestion?

It's as simple as what the message says. The game disc could not be read. Bad burn or media. If it was anything else, you'd get a different error, a black screen, or a freeze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr