Donkey Kong Country Returns

chrisman01

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
313
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
Maine
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
178
Country
United States
So is the main island from DK64 non-canon? Or do you travel to different islands or something in this one?
unsure.gif
 

SuperMarioMaster

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
211
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
Galloway, NJ
Website
s14.zetaboards.com
XP
113
Country
United States
injected11 said:
SuperMarioMaster91 said:
This game's gonna be awesome! I've been replaying all 3 DKC and getting 100% in them. And yes...IT'S HARD!
You should probably try harder then.
All DKC games exceed 100%

Yeah, I know that. DKC has 101% DKC2 has 102% and DKC3 has 103%.
 

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
1,776
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
153
Country
United States
SuperMarioMaster91 said:
injected11 said:
SuperMarioMaster91 said:
This game's gonna be awesome! I've been replaying all 3 DKC and getting 100% in them. And yes...IT'S HARD!
You should probably try harder then.
All DKC games exceed 100%

Yeah, I know that. DKC has 101% DKC2 has 102% and DKC3 has 103%.
DKC3 has 105%.
 

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
1,298
Trophies
0
Age
30
XP
449
Country
Netherlands
I'm getting hyped for this.. Nintendo doesn't ruin classics like Sega (Sonic 4). Proof: NSMBW!
 

Giga_Gaia

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
1,429
Trophies
1
Age
38
XP
1,248
Country
Canada
injected11 said:
SuperMarioMaster91 said:
injected11 said:
SuperMarioMaster91 said:
This game's gonna be awesome! I've been replaying all 3 DKC and getting 100% in them. And yes...IT'S HARD!
You should probably try harder then.
All DKC games exceed 100%

Yeah, I know that. DKC has 101% DKC2 has 102% and DKC3 has 103%.
DKC3 has 105%.

Maximum is 103%. The only way to obtain 104% and 105% is by entering cheats and play without continue barrels and DK barrels.
 

m3rox

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
1,672
Trophies
0
Age
40
Location
WA
XP
285
Country
United States
I'm seriously considering picking this one up. I'm disappointed by the removal of the kremlings though.
 

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
2,242
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
Virginia
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
105
Country
United States
m3rox said:
I'm seriously considering picking this one up. I'm disappointed by the removal of the kremlings though.

Other than sprites...what difference does it make?

They weren't that iconic anyway, having been missing since the N64
 

DxEggman

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
302
Trophies
0
XP
269
Country
United States
kwartel said:
I'm getting hyped for this.. Nintendo doesn't ruin classics like Sega (Sonic 4). Proof: NSMBW!
nsmb disappointed me more than sonic 4. nsmb wii has great multi, but i dont like it that much. im tired of all this nostalgia wave lately.....
that said, dkc returns looks boss as hell.
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did this for my Pi5