Gaming Donkey Kong Country Retuns 3D cheap

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so lo and behold i found a nifty deal for DKC returns and i shall share it(was unsure if this thread fits here move if needed mods)

i didnt see anyone else say it so i shall say it here

DKR3D is 28 dollars on newegg.com with a promo code

game= http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190350

promo code= EMCXSVR222

i dont know if newegg ships international so i cant say one way or the other.

Metab.

Check my signature for the latest news on the 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
In aus its 80$.
Everyone get on our overpriced level.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I mean thats ok, but cheap is like 15-20$ not 28$
$12 off a new (upcoming? Idk if it's released yet) 3DS game that normally retails for $40 isn't cheap to you? That's over 25% off.

Anyway at the OP, thanks for the heads up. This might actually convince me to buy the game.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
$12 off a new (upcoming? Idk if it's released yet) 3DS game that normally retails for $40 isn't cheap to you? That's over 25% off.

Anyway at the OP, thanks for the heads up. This might actually convince me to buy the game.
You realize the game only costs $35 on Amazon, right? I mean, saving $7 is nice and all, but most people aren't going to worry about it too much.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You realize the game only costs $35 on Amazon, right? I mean, saving $7 is nice and all, but most people aren't going to worry about it too much.
That's a silly comparison. Just because one discounted price isn't that much cheaper than another discounted price doesn't disqualify it as being pretty darn cheaper than the full price.

If you want to buy it from Amazon just because "it's only $7," then more power to you.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
That's a silly comparison. Just because one discounted price isn't that much cheaper than another discounted price doesn't disqualify it as being pretty darn cheaper than the full price.

If you want to buy it from Amazon just because "it's only $7," then more power to you.
I'm saying the game is only worth $35 anywhere now. Yay price cuts! Now, don't get me wrong, 20% off is nice and all, but it's nothing to go crazy over either when you're talking a $35 price tag to begin with. Plus, if someone happens to be like me and doesn't get paid at the most opportune of times (seriously, middle of the month is when no deals are happening), that $7 probably won't be worth trying to scrounge together the cash at a time where it probably isn't there to be spent.

Regardless, this deal has been over for a few days now if the post a few up is true (they mentioned the code as being invalid when they tried to use it), so that $7 is ultimately irrelevant anyways. I'll just be happy that I'm saving the $5 courtesy of the developer.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game should only be 30 bucks tops anyways. Most of the work was already done for them, they just had to do a simple port and add a few extra things. Not really worth the 40 dollar price tag. I'll skip until I find it cheap.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm saying the game is only worth $35 anywhere now. Yay price cuts! Now, don't get me wrong, 20% off is nice and all, but it's nothing to go crazy over either when you're talking a $35 price tag to begin with. Plus, if someone happens to be like me and doesn't get paid at the most opportune of times (seriously, middle of the month is when no deals are happening), that $7 probably won't be worth trying to scrounge together the cash at a time where it probably isn't there to be spent.

Regardless, this deal has been over for a few days now if the post a few up is true (they mentioned the code as being invalid when they tried to use it), so that $7 is ultimately irrelevant anyways. I'll just be happy that I'm saving the $5 courtesy of the developer.
Oh I see. My apologies, I thought you were saying that it was on sale $35 at amazon only, and still $40 elsewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots