Hacking Done everything the ModMii Guide said and...

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I want to know how to play backup games through the main Wii drive?? or should I just use some other loader??? I prefer a loader that uses CD not USB ones...

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want to run backups through your external drive Uloader is the best choice.
If you want to run backups through your main drive you should use neogamma r9 (however if your drive is new you can't play backups through your drive)

My suggestion is to play backups through an usb loader because it will preserve the drive len's life.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well thanks again bud, you ALWAYS reply quickly ;D, well I guess uloader it is, but I recently had a disc read error with Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp...and I heard maybe a different loader might make it work, so I softmodded the Wii..

Burton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Use cfg Loader instead and see if it works.

*ps* I'm having a break right now. In a few minutes I won't be able to reply much until later (6+hours)

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ok i'll do that, thanks alot for the help! Take care
biggrin.gif

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
XFlak said:
use ModMii's USB Loader Setup Feature! It will help you set up your hard drive as well as download configurable usb loader and some other helpful apps!
Yep I followed your lovely ModMii thread and softmodded my Wii without any problem, I even installed Cave Story and Sonic 4 and they work perfect!! Your guide is A1! Ill be sure to recommend it to my friends when they need help in softmodding...Now I just need a Hard-drive for CFG USB Loader...

Burton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Ill be sure to recommend it to my friends when they need help in softmodding...
...and if you feel really generous always consider donating. That way we keep our dev very happy and willing to work harder in future Modmii releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls