donations

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by 4saken, Jul 8, 2007.

1. 4saken
    OP

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    let me give donations!

and perhaps a little incentive when you do it. If there is already such a function, please direct me.

edit: to justify the reasons: it'll help the administrators/etc run the website (along with the retail store support)

2. shaunj66

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    Retail support store? [​IMG] Thanks for the offer but we don't accept donations from members, we're a non-profit site. All the costs of running the servers are now paid for by our sponsors you see on the portal.

Thanks for the offer though! [​IMG]

(If you really really want to donate, then we'll give you our PayPal address. The money will go towards competition funding or server bills [​IMG] )

3. laurenz

laurenz GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2006
    Netherlands
    You could donate it to me if shaunj66 really doesn't want it.

4. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    QFT!

We have enough money to cover the servers costs AND the additional expenses (tourney prizes).
    So thanks a lot, but we don't really need your donation [​IMG] .
    If you still insist on donating the money will probably be used to pay the next tournaments prizes.

5. 4saken
    OP

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    I still don't see why you don't. You could even use the money for prizes or whatever. I'm sure SOME users want to donate [​IMG]

6. ghettobob

ghettobob GBAtemp Regular

Nov 19, 2006
    United States
    Yeah, if members donated that money could go to contest prizes, so you could have them more often. And that means more winners [​IMG]