1. gregory-samba

gregory-samba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Most of Trump's events were indeed over stuffed just not the one you're referring to. What does that have to do with the vaccine?

2. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

United Kingdom
    I don't know ask morvoran as he was the one that brought it up

Shadow#1 likes this.
  3. gregory-samba

United States
    @morvoran stop bringing up unrelated events. We're all supposed to be hating on Trump because he didn't lie to us. Just like when he acted in Jan/Feb 2020 and the Liberals downplayed the virus and called him a racist Trump and only were concerned about impeachment. It doesn't matter, we must attack Trump! Trump is doing what we wanted last week and what we said was impossible to do. RE!EEEEEE!EEEEEEE!EEEEEEEE!EEEEE!EEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

United Kingdom
  5. Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner The Edge of the Soul

United States
    Which vaccine is it supposed to be? We got Pfizer, Moderna, Novavax, and probably at least one or two others who are "ready" to distribute things, and then there's stuff about this vaccine being the first mRNA vaccine to be deployed at a large scale that may or may not have adverse effects.

There's a difference between the anti-vax opinions of those who think that they're gonna get autism from them, and those who simply are waiting for a more stable solution, and to see how others who are taking whichever vaccine react.

All this being said, it is scary how much governors and various other figures in authority are using this crisis to do things that they've wanted to do, but couldn't do before when things were normal, and I think people shouldn't just take what every authority figure says' word for it. This whole crisis has had people on both sides of the political aisle acting worse than usual, and I'd be lying if I said I was someone who cared for partisan BS. All I personally would like is for someone to come out and truthfully proclaim what the vaccine is, whether people can return to normal lives afterwards, and if they're going to use this as an opportunity to put microchips into people. I know, that last one is Alex Jones-esque as fuck, but excuse me if I don't have a high view of politicians in power given that I still live in Illinois, and that this state is still at the mercy of corruption in Chicago from the Prohibition Era from the 20th century.

6. elk1007

elk1007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Stop arguing about this news and go buy Pfizer stock, dumdums.

There's a reason they call them whales; when they move money, they make waves!

Last edited by elk1007, Nov 28, 2020
  7. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Why would they need to put a chip in every one. Hell almost the entire population carry a cell phone and they can be used by the government to track you if they want.

8. Silent_Gunner

United States
    Because you have some who will legit switch back to a flip phone to avoid being tracked by modern day smartphones, and a government mandated microchip to be implanted into every citizen would be a way to be able to track everyone and what they're doing, assign social credit scores, and just have general control of the population.

It's not hard to see why totalitarian/authoritarian regimes would love a system like that!

Last edited by Silent_Gunner, Nov 28, 2020
  9. caki883

caki883 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    This is NOT true . they still using Fetal tissue

10. gregory-samba

United States
    Last edited by gregory-samba, Nov 28, 2020
  11. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I fail to see why Trump should get any credit for a vaccine that he had no involvement with & thought was pointless to develop as he said wasn't a big deal and would go away by itself.

Still no. They didn't vote, so there was no vote submitted. No vote counted. You still seem confused about that.

fake news

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...4-Trump-said-dead-voter-says-voted-Biden.html

This all seems to be because of low iq and immoral trump supporters who are getting confused that two people can have the same name.

Proof that Trump supporters are morons. Not that there are no Biden supporters.

Reality must be a real problem for you.

Trump is trying to steal the election even though the voters rejected him because he can't afford to leave the white house alive.

Last edited by smf, Nov 28, 2020
  12. J-Machine

J-Machine Self proclaimed Pog champion

Canada
    I've come to the conclusion that this thread is full of trolls specifically trying to get rises out of those they call leftists even if they are republicans who don't support trump. owell. american politics is stupid. it's not a war. try to learn to love one another rather than see what divides us and stretching your moral dollar to it's limits.

13. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA President Elect of the United States of Reality

United States
    I'm not going to unite with the side of rioters and gaslighters.

14. wartutor

United States
    Wow dude take another blue pill. Seriously if thats how you think you should really go seek some professional help. Not just for you but for everyone around you.

What does it fucking matter whats in it. It could be a genetically modified aids virus and you shouldnt fucking care if its saving everyone from this "DEADLY, OMG WE BETTER SHUT DOWN ALL LIFE, IT KILLS EVERYONE" fucking virus you all are scared of.

Last edited by wartutor, Nov 30, 2020
  15. Silent_Gunner

United States
    Oh really?

https://nypost.com/2020/11/28/digital-covid-19-passport-may-take-flight-for-air-travel-report/amp/

16. DJPlace

DJPlace the hater of something i can't recall.

United States
    is this vaccine been even tested yet?

17. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert

United States
    Clinical trials have been going on if u just pay attention to the real news

18. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA President Elect of the United States of Reality

United States
  19. wartutor

United States
    I really dont know what that article has to do with chips in the vaccine and yes i read it all i seen was talking about having to have the vaccine in order to travel out of country. (No different than the many other vaccines you have to have before leaving the country)
    Not sure what piracy has to do with anything here...maybe wrong thread??? Lol

20. Silent_Gunner

United States
    Because your comments about my being "blue pilled" really goes to show your ignorance about the world. You have governors mandating a vaccine that will require a passport on your phone. But just like in real life, people will end up forging passports, security will be subverted, and then a more authoritarian state/federal government will try another solution to make things secure.

Identity theft and other cyber crimes have been on the rise in the past few years, but have risen up dramatically in the wake of the lockdowns this year. Using this rhetoric, governments will suggest people to get a microchip implanted somewhere in the body. Even without the idea without leaning into the Mark of the Beast from the Bible by itself is scary in that one can still attempt to live a private life even in our modern world. With mandatory microchips, without which you couldn't buy or sell, or, in this case, travel outside of the country? You think that Walmart, Best Buy, McDonald's, or other local restaurants etc. wouldn't make it mandatory for their customers to require the digital passport to eat or even order from them? You can't even enter these places atm unless you're wearing a mask!

I know, it all seems ridiculous, but try telling the you in 2019 or even 2010 that, in 2020, everyone's going to be wearing a mask for at least a year, and that we'd close the entire economy down because, for a lot of people that have come down with the virus, it's been non-lethal at best, and for some, they don't even know they're carrying it!

"But what about those with pre-conditions?"

We live in the US. You can live your life however you want. You don't have to go to work, and can depend on others to take care of you for a little bit.

"But lots of people have already died!"

Are you sure that the numbers the reports are even accurate? Many hospitals and other medical organizations actually overreported COVID numbers so they could get more money from the government, be it state or federal.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/05/29/us_covid-19_death_toll_is_inflated.html

But sure, I'm blue pilled. I just trust what everyone says, and never question anything. I consume media culture, signal moral superiority via slacktivism, and eat orange cheetos as the orange color makes me literally shake. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Vaccine, Comming, Donald