• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Donald Trump indicted on federal charges related to handling of classified documents

• Thread starter Xzi
  • Start date
  • Views 8,695
  • Replies 169
  • Likes 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've got Trump on tape admitting he failed to declassify the documents before losing his presidential powers, doofus.
After all these years and you still believe everything you read because you hate Trump. Hard to fathom being lied to for so long and you still refuse to question anything at all.
You respect a man who thoroughly and demonstrably betrayed our democratic republic. Which means you are incapable of respecting the republic.
I respect a man who is going up against the system and the system is doing all it can to protect itself. The system will fail in the end. Nothing can stop what is coming.

You hate the man because the corporate media told you to hate him and you lack any original thought in that smooth brain of yours.
Post automatically merged:

except he can't just declassify stuff whenever he wants. there are recordings of him saying he understood that. he is fucked with a capital F. the documents in question involved info from 7 different agencies, CIA/DOD/NSA/DO(energy)/etc. this on top of obstruction of justice charges.
You might want to check with the Supreme Court. They have rulings that say the opposite.
there was a mass killing of CIA operatives over the last 20 months, and there is potential these documents included info about active operative. i'd say chances are high he sold out americans for cold hard cash.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/cia-reports-dozens-of-informants-arrested-or-killed/

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/05/us/politics/cia-informants-killed-captured.html
If you have ever read history, you would know the CIA is not a trustworthy organization. What is with you people and not being able to question anything you read?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
After all these years and you still believe everything you read because you hate Trump.
They've literally played the tape on cable news multiple times recently, doofus. After all these years and you're still shilling for the dumbest, most obese sack of shit to ever disgrace the face of this Earth. Hard to fathom anything possibly being more pathetic than that.

I respect a man who is going up against the system and the system is doing all it can to protect itself.
Trump's biggest enemy has always been himself, dude doesn't even pay his lawyers and two more of them quit today. He's always been a beneficiary of the broken capitalist system since the moment he was born, and you're a fool to think he'd take any action which might damage it.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You forgot to say "objectively", just so that we can be sure that your hate boner is purely imagined.
No, I'm sure one of his supporters holds the title of objectively most obese, and while he's objectively in the bottom 15th percentile of intelligence I cannot definitively say he's the dumbest. Again the title might belong to one of his supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No, I'm sure one of his supporters holds the title of objectively most obese, and while he's objectively in the bottom 15th percentile of intelligence I cannot definitively say he's the dumbest. Again the title might belong to one of his supporters.

Try reading your own posts sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
" When I get to work on two levels and also keep it factual, it feels extra great."

Maybe you are more like Trump than you want admit.
Trump has only ever told his supporters the truth once as far as I'm aware, when he said "I love the uneducated!" Naturally, they cheered for that.

Reactions: KingVamp

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Trump has only ever told his supporters the truth once as far as I'm aware, when he said "I love the uneducated!" Naturally, they cheered for that.

I know it stings to realize that he might see you that way, but he said he loved you and he'd teach you. What's wrong with being uneducated?

• Haha

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Everything if you believe you should be the only one deciding who should run this country. Ignorance, narcissism, and authoritarian tendencies combine to make diarrhea, and the right-wing tries to convince us it's gourmet coffee.

Hopefully nobody finds out that you are right-wing. They may not want to buy your coffee.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Never gonna be a problem. Grew up around conservatives and they never sold me on their bullshit.

Americans are right-wing by function. Ideologies are great and all, like most political promises. If your solace is that you are less of an asshole than Trump, it would make sense of your fixation on him. However, the more you fixate, the more you become like him.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Americans are right-wing by function.
Not true, that's just who is listened to the most because they're the majority of the ones hoarding wealth in a capitalist system.

If your solace is that you are less of an asshole than Trump, it would make sense of your fixation on him. However, the more you fixate, the more you become like him.
I appreciate the concern, but I'd just as soon prefer to post the occasional major update on this case and nothing more. There are always those who want to try to argue and/or spin the facts, however it remains but one of the numerous things in my peripheral. Unless Donald Trump decides to drop all the treason stuff and start training on Dee Jay and JP in Street Fighter 6 instead, he's absolutely nothing like me.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not true, that's just who is listened to the most because they're the majority of the ones hoarding wealth in a capitalist system.

Americans support the system, even if their "hands are tied"; fiscally, rhetorically, and by participation--even if merely by voting. It's true and you don't like it. I know it's hard for you to face, which is why you use hyperbole to distance yourself from the reality.

he's absolutely nothing like me.

That's what denial looks like. Denial, as in a stage of grief.

I get that everyone operates on their own clock, but you've know about him for how long?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Americans support the system, even if their "hands are tied"; fiscally, rhetorically, and by participation--even if merely by voting. It's true and you don't like it. I know it's hard for you to face, which is why you use hyperbole to distance yourself from the reality.
No, I fully acknowledge that. It's not at all willingly that people were born into this garbage, Reagan was already on his way out of office by the time I took my first breath, but the result is the same.

That's what denial looks like.
Does acceptance get me untold generational wealth from a racist real estate empire? If not, I'm right to deny it. Trump has never truly done an honest day's work in his life, and my hands are plenty calloused from working the flooring department at Lowe's for years, let alone everything else they've been through.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Playing your envy off as if it was virtuous is probably the most American thing I've seen today.
You misunderstand, I don't envy being born into that position. His wealth alone may have been what gave Trump his NPD/gangster complex, and ultimately led him to this moment now when he's being charged as a traitor to the United States. It's important to have a strong foundation in early life, and the maid raising you isn't it.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Pretty sure I nailed it. The juxtaposition of Trump's life to your own spelled that out. If he's a victim of negative circumstances, that would be a stark change in your tone. It's clear to me that you don't know what you believe.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If he's a victim of negative circumstances, that would be a stark change in your tone.
To some extent he is, but that doesn't change anything about how I feel about him. He could've gotten therapy at any point in his lifetime and slowly worked his way past his issues, money was certainly no object. He's not the type to ever admit he needs help though, and that was true even before his NPD was fully developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.