• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Donald Trump announces he has COVID-19

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose that's what you get when you try and downplay the virus, hold massive indoor events right now, and only rarely actually wear a mask.

Though the cynic in me has me wondering if this is a calculated lie, so he can pop back up 2 days later say he's better than ever and it was no big deal, and then use that as supposed proof that the dangers of this virus has been blown out of proportion.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sad times, when people have to question if a president is actually sick or not.

I doubt it, but if this is actually a lie, how big would the fallout be if he was caught?

In spain we got something similar from an alt-right party that basically denied the virus importance/mortality

So yeah, i can get behind the orange cheeto just lying.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope he or members of his team did not give it to Biden on the debate night. I doubt Biden will survive the virus if he gets it.
For some reason i dont think this would be a bad thing...hell may of been the plan the whole time, give it to myself before the debate to take out the competition

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Trump doesn't end up hospitalized, his first order of business after recovery will be to spin his diagnosis into a positive, that the virus was no match for his powerful immune system which proves that he's the fittest president in history. I could also see him questioning the effectiveness of masks since wearing one in his pocket didn't help him.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't believe him.
I certainly doubt him, but he has definitely put himself in more than enough scenarios to reasonably have gotten it by now. It's more than feasible that this is real, all the same, I have my doubts.
i SAW TRUMP vs BIDEN debate, when the orange man was questioned that how he has only 600k declaired income tax in last fiscal year, Guess what? Trump is able to look into ur eyes and lie straight as an Innocent.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: That's what I like to see B-) +1