Dolphin not working

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by snico1995, Apr 3, 2010.

1. snico1995
    OP

snico1995 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2010
    United States
    Hi, I have tried downloading dolphin multiple times, and every time i try to load up a game i get the following errors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

im on windows 7 ultimate trying to run dophin 2 rc1, i have tried downloading it from multiple scources, including the official website

edit: problem above fixed, solution a c ouple posts down, new problem is when i launch a game i ge tthis error:
    hmm according to dophin i also have one of the graphics cards its supposed to work well with, the geforce 8300
    [​IMG]

OK i got this fixed also, i wend to options/configure/plugins and changed opengl to dolphin direct3d9 but its supposed to not be as good [​IMG] oh well, im fine as long as its fast enough for gc games

2. terminal_illness

terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Aug 29, 2008
    Canada
    Canada! Mah Fukas!
    you need gamepad plugins... im having a hard time finding them too

3. snico1995
    OP

snico1995 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2010
    United States
    thats stupid i wonder why they wouldn't just include that with the download...

edit: ok i got that fixed with the instructions on here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.com/thread-4.html but now im getting a different error, editing into main post nwo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice