Dolphin emulator running on Samsung Galaxy S8

Nisem0n0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I stumbled across this showcase video yesterday and thought it was pretty interesting. The actual gameplay shown in the video were of Melee and Windwaker and both were pretty impressive considering it was running on a phone. Hell, my laptop from a couple years ago probably ran those games at worse speeds than that. What do you guys think about this?

1vanchom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well... almost every smartphone with middle-high end proccesor with 64bit and using vulkan can emulate dolphin at full speed in some gamecube games... and high end devices can run some wii games also at full speed
I usually play super smash bros brawl in my z5 compact without losing framerate (my phones gets hot as hell)

Nisem0n0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well... almost every smartphone with middle-high end proccesor with 64bit and using vulkan can emulate dolphin at full speed in some gamecube games
Hmm that's pretty cool, i wouldn't know much about phones these days considering i've been using the same phone for 5 years.

D

Deleted User

Looks good BUT....
Price of a 4kTV here. Yup, i'm not paying 4,200 for a damn mobile phone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all