dolphin emu

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by clegion, Jul 29, 2009.

1. clegion
    OP

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 5, 2009
    United States
    hi i am kinda new in this part.Could you guys tell me if my spec is good enough to run dolphin (on gc emu)
    2,4 ghz intel core 2 duo
    2gb ram
    geforce 9400m 256mb
    mac osx 10.5
    i am looking to just ran standard emulation nothing fancy
    and another question is zoid game compatible with dolphin coz i don't see them on the compability list on the website....
    thanks

2. ddp127

ddp127 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    for good emulation with dolphin, you need a 64 bit processor

3. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    not with that gfx card

4. LWares87

LWares87 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 19, 2008
    x32 bit Graphic Cards which work with DirectX9 are alright as there is a x32 bit version available.

Although... i personaly don't know if Dolphin is available for Mac (which i have nothing against as i use a PC) and i'd suggest downloading any SVN revision below r3627 as the Direct3D9 v0.1 plugin doesn't work with it anymore and the current version is still broken. [​IMG] (Although... not forgetting this isn't the Dolphin forums, btw. try looking there for answers instead.)

The other thing i can recommend, is either upgrading your drivers for graphics card or upgrade to a better one... which will work with the OpenGL Plugin which works with the latest SVN revisions.

5. clegion
    OP

May 5, 2009
    United States
    hmm okay there's a dolphin build around, what if i use my windows vista can i do it, and my friend who has 7200m has run this on his comp and he got playable fps(note i am talking about only gamecube game )

6. PettingZoo

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    How good is your graphics card and processor on your PC?

7. clegion
    OP

May 5, 2009
    United States
    it's the same thing i bootcamped it, i don't have any access to my gaming pc right now, i am doing uni on oz so yeah i only had my laptop