buckely

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I had the same problem as you, this is how I got it to work. I extracted my own Player.dol with wii scrubber. I renamed it RZTJ01.dol I put that in my alt dol directory on my usb card. This file was half of the one i had downloaded. Loaded via alt dol method with usbloaderGX. Country strings on. 002 fix on. Game language = Japanese. it took about 5 secs to load. After the video it kicked me out to the wii menu. Then i went back to USBLoaderGX turned off ALT dol. took about 5 seconds to load and there, it worked.

I think we both had a bad RZTJ01.dol file

supagusti

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
buckely said:
So I had the same problem as you, this is how I got it to work. I extracted my own Player.dol with wii scrubber. I renamed it RZTJ01.dol I put that in my alt dol directory on my usb card. This file was half of the one i had downloaded. Loaded via alt dol method with usbloaderGX. Country strings on. 002 fix on. Game language = Japanese. it took about 5 secs to load. After the video it kicked me out to the wii menu. Then i went back to USBLoaderGX turned off ALT dol. took about 5 seconds to load and there, it worked.

I think we both had a bad RZTJ01.dol file

Same as I did !
The best is to extract the .dol on your own!
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn