Hacking Dol Forwarder for USB Loader

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Download here.

It's untested cause I'm not near my Wii. The Forwarder loads the USB Loader from /apps/USBLoader/boot.dol. You have to inject the dol_forwarder_usbloader.dol into a wad or create a new wad usind Wadder.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome Space! It's nice of you to take time to do this since I believe you are still recovering.

Thanks and hope you are better.
smile.gif

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
What exactly does this do?
I just load the USB Loader from the Homebrew channel.
I've seen some stand alone channels for it too though.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What this does is make it so a channel can load the dol from your SD card instead of storing it in the NAND. That way when a new version of the USB Loader comes out you won't have to install a new version of the channel.

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spacejump, is there anyway to have it forward to two dol's. Like press right button and it forwards to normal USB loader. Press Left button and it forwards to NTSC Force loader. I'm only asking because I know your other forwarder did this (like emulator ones).

I'm testing this one right know.

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bluebird12 said:
Spacejump, is there anyway to have it forward to two dol's. Like press right button and it forwards to normal USB loader. Press Left button and it forwards to NTSC Force loader. I'm only asking because I know your other forwarder did this (like emulator ones).

Yes that's possible. You can you the source of e.g. the Emu Forwarder to compile. Just modify the paths.

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
bluebird12 said:

Yes that's possible. You can you the source of e.g. the Emu Forwarder to compile. Just modify the paths.

Alright, i'll try it out. The only problem is that when I used your "blank" forwarder dol to create the usb loader forwarder, it kept code dumping on me. But ill try it out regardless.
Thanks.

Gr3go

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

Good job

is that possible to have source ?

If you can't, I understand

Sorry my english is very bad

bye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol