OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hiryuuhonyaku.awardspace.com
XP
Country
United States
though i already mentioned this in another thread (the one regarding the current translation of Dokidoki Majo Shinpan,) my translation team will start on the translation of dokidoki majo shinpan 2 duo, since work has already begun on the first title. i had dumped the script and cleaned it up along with the script to the first game, so i will hand it over to my main translator tonight. if anyone would like to help out with any of the graphics that will need to be edited, please let me know. i'll probably be extracting them tonight and taking a better look at what all needs to be done in the hacking area. luckly, the game already supports ANSI along with Shift-JIS
happy.gif

mumeix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hiryuuhonyaku.awardspace.com
XP
Country
United States
bunnybreaker said:
I might have a go at the graphics. I have never edited graphics for ROM usage, but I have shitloads of PS experience and used a few other (pixel) editors if that's what's needed.

if you feel like helping, great! i've not dumped any of the graphics yet, but i have a feeling that they will be handled the same way Dokidoki Majo Shinpan's were.

if anyone else wants to help out, they are more than welcome. just let me know!

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
mumeix said:
though i already mentioned this in another thread (the one regarding the current translation of Dokidoki Majo Shinpan,) my translation team will start on the translation of dokidoki majo shinpan 2 duo, since work has already begun on the first title. i had dumped the script and cleaned it up along with the script to the first game, so i will hand it over to my main translator tonight. if anyone would like to help out with any of the graphics that will need to be edited, please let me know. i'll probably be extracting them tonight and taking a better look at what all needs to be done in the hacking area. luckly, the game already supports ANSI along with Shift-JIS
happy.gif

Go go!
Supporting your work totally!
I tied to dump and see the script myself and make some quick way of translating it but no dice - my skills for the lose...

I want to see DUO 2 translated - as i said, it has more "material of interest"...
yaynds.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maz7006 said:
JereTHEend said:
I want to see DUO 2 translated - as i said, it has more "material of interest"...
yaynds.gif

Heheh nicely put, i wonder why they never realsed the (U) or the (E) versions....i just wonder hmmm.....
the game probably wouldn't sell too well in europe/america, because to my knowledge japanese people are a bit more likely to admit being perverts than american and european people.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
litium said:
Cool. Now we're gonna understand all the groping and rubbing ^^

Good luck with the translation
*cough*

This thread was opened in August, just to be necro-bumped by Maz7006 (lol!). Seeing we haven't heard anything since then, it's safe to say that the project is at least stalled, if not even cancelled
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs