ROM Hack Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 Translation

The Albino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely looking forward to this. Keep up the good work WataruKun.
bow.gif

yizhigou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since you are doing Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 Translation, would you consider doing translation for the first and third installment of this game after you complete this

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if wataru were to translate those, i dont think the first one needs translating. doki majo + is basically the remake of the first one but better so if he were to translate the next game, he should do doki majo + but who knows if he will.

yizhigou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to add a possible estimate percentage of the translation you have done in the first page every now and then

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yizhigou said:
is it possible to add a possible estimate percentage of the translation you have done in the first page every now and then
Possibly, once more text gets done. But right now only a small amount of the huge script is translated.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
New screenshot... showing off the modified pointers...

pointers.jpg

Previously I wouldn't of been able to fit the text in the boxes, but now that I repointed the pointers, I can!

Raysie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks, WataruKun. It's good to see that you've still got motivation to continue translating games. I hope some members here don't make you lose the motivation to continue the hack, I personally know how easy that can happen.

Anyway, good luck with the translation...and make sure you treat it as a fun side project where there is no pressure in completing it or not.

BlueFlame90

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WataruKun do you translate with a hex editor or do you have a tool for it already?
A good tool could minimize the work, changing pointers or extending the text could cause a lot of work later on.

I had problems with code geass for a long time until i found a work around, have you tested that the game still works without errors in the following 5 minutes of the game?

And great work, keep it up
biggrin.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlueFlame90 said:
WataruKun do you translate with a hex editor or do you have a tool for it already?
A good tool could minimize the work, changing pointers or extending the text could cause a lot of work later on.

I had problems with code geass for a long time until i found a work around, have you tested that the game still works without errors in the following 5 minutes of the game?

And great work, keep it up
biggrin.gif
Probably gging to find someone who can make me a tool. Infact, I might put this project on hold until I find someone who can create a text editor for this that automatically repoints pointers. Repointing is manually is a headache.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
are you gonna put this upe whan you finish WataruKun cause i wanna play that game in english, or have you put it up already and where

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
are you gonna put this upe whan you finish WataruKun cause i wanna play that game in english, or have you put it up already and where
Probably when I finish. It's certainly not dead, but I might not touch it again until I get better at coding.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
are you gonna put this up whan you finish WataruKun cause i wanna play that game in english, or have you put it up already and where
Probably when I finish. It's certainly not dead, but I might not touch it again until I get better at coding.

are you gonna put it up on here or what

jakey103

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
are you gonna put this up whan you finish WataruKun cause i wanna play that game in english, or have you put it up already and where

are you gonna put it up on here or what

Just leave it...

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stop pestering him. just wait until the project is actually done. you cant be that horny to play this game

Reibu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Can't wait for this, man. I really appreciate those who translate Japanese visual novel-like games to English since it's really a lot of work and patience o_o

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well looks like no hackers are gonna step up to the plate, so I officially declare this translation dead. As soon as a hacker steps up who can write me some tools, I'll finish translating the game. Until then, it is dead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8 +1