• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Doge F asset- Passive Income Flare system

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flare made A recent announcement to Doge Holders that soon doge will have utility and earn passive income. I can't find the Tweet of the announcement anymore but i have similar tweets which speaks on this. Flare which was an XRP exclusive will benefits certain coins like Doge which will become an F-asset, nonetheless XRP still get most of the exclusive benefits by flare system. Below are the tweet for doge and the Passive income XRP holders are getting starting back in October 1st; this is to only give an idea to what coming for Doge holders.

Flare will be A game changer, some call it the ETH killer; I don't know about that but we will see in the future. The Flare system will be released soon

Website https://flr.finance/#tokenomics

8e7c34830d6813c5587e6938790c61b7.png

533406584ef4294fcf0a5f1e34c37d28.png

892955ac54a77fafafb09b78b6743181.png

b3e420e033c9bab9f99ae661dcd626d0.png

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
"Flare will be A game changer, some call it the ETH killer" well haven't we heard that XRP was the Bitcoin killer as well?

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Man if all these cryptos could get regulated so pump and dump stops. This sounds like a scam (Like XRP seem to as well).

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything is the ETH killer apparently, hasn't died yet though
My only problem I have with ETH is the fee's is horrible, You can be paying for something that cost 20$ but you also might have to pay A 200$ fee. There's no reason for me to even play in the NFT market as of now because you gotta pay A high fee to even upload an NFT or even when you buy. I can see flare or any other coming low fee open market take the NFT competitiveness from ETH, then the thought of only paying cents for fees with flare Network will take Alot of competition but as for killing ETH I do not know

Man if all these cryptos could get regulated so pump and dump stops. This sounds like a scam (Like XRP seem to as well).
Yes Mr Linux Keep you eye on the prize, XRP will be the catalyst for all of crypto regulations once the lawsuit is complete. The only thing XRP holders are up against is time, we know it's guaranteed wealth but how long can many suffer for another 1-2 years?

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My only problem I have with ETH is the fee's is horrible, You can be paying for something that cost 20$ but you also might have to pay A 200$ fee. There's no reason for me to even play in the NFT market as of now because you gotta pay A high fee to even upload an NFT or even when you buy. I can see flare or any other coming low fee open market take the NFT competitiveness from ETH, then the thought of only paying cents for fees with flare Network will take Alot of competition but as for killing ETH I do not know

Yes Mr Linux Keep you eye on the prize, XRP will be the catalyst for all of crypto regulations once the lawsuit is complete. The only thing XRP holders are up against is time, we know it's guaranteed wealth but how long can many suffer for another 1-2 years?
You've said this for years now. Your salesmanship sounds like one of those from the MLM.

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM