does your working games ever broke?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by test84, Jul 19, 2007.

Jul 19, 2007
  1. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    Hi,
    two of my games got corrupted on G6.
    first it was theme park, i installed it and played it, second time that i went to play, it didnt load, and didnt load at all. so i deleted it (didnt like it that much, reminds me how good the pc version was and how crap ...)

then today i installed Dragon Quest Heroes - Rocket Slime and played some of it, then i powered the DS off, after some hours i went to play and all i got was a blank screen. then i tried to copy the game without even soft reset or trimming, and its still working.

do u have these kinds of problems? this only occoured twice for me but its pisses me off.

2. flai

Member flai Androgynous Apparently :)

United Kingdom
    Happens to me with Metroid Prime on my M3 Lite sometimes but my G6 won't arrive for a few days so I can't help you with that sorry [​IMG]

3. h8uthemost

Member h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I remember when I first got my G6 Lite Rocket Slime wouldn't work properly while trimmed. But when I ran it with Soft Reset and no trim, it ran and saved fine.

4. GirAiD

Newcomer GirAiD Advanced Member

United States
    It seems you've ran into every G6 problem possible. Maybe you just got a defective card. You should try to contact the manufacture or retailer or something

5. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    I actually just finished playing DQH RS all the way through (all 100 of those mofo's!!!!!) and only had really rare graphics glitches

6. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    is there some kind of scandisk tool to check the G6's memory?
    since its been said that not to use windows's scandisk for G6, is there any?

now i tried to plug in and out the g6 like 6 times and it worked like charm, so if its in this state, i cant return it to them. but it did corrupted before! i donno what to do. return it or keep it, since i live in asia and i have to wait 2 months so a relative will take it back there to usa and return it, what i'm afraid is the one i'll get in return will be worse than this, do you think its possible? i'm afraid of same thing as my DS, i'm afraid to get a worse one, i mean a ds with yellow touch screen or all other problems that people encounter, what would you do? keep it (g6 and ds) or return it?