Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mine has a few smudges on both screens and I don't know if this is a defect, but I see two black lines surrounding both the DS screens that seem noticeable. Is that a defect or not?

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, my old blue phat has two HUGE scratches on the touch screen (I lost my stulus i thought something pointy would work >.>) i have a broken hinge (My friend got a ds lite, this DS is my hand-me-down, sadly he didnt take care of it) And due to the broken hinge, it broke even MORE, so that it can go up right and left, and changes colors! before it was yellowish, then it turned green, now its redish.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine has a loose volume switch. It was like it when I brought it, didn't know anyone else with a DS Lite so didn't realise it wasn't normal. Still works fine though, just rattles a but
smile.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
My DS Phat's Top Screen is starting to get loose. The back has a few scratches, and the Touch Screen is completely fucked up because I used a crappy screen protector.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
MasterPenguin said:
My old DS is missing it's top screen.

[Still have it..]

heh , same as my old one
tongue.gif
(DS lite)

and my new Lite:s hinge has a huge crack.. also it's top screen has like.. if you press your finger against the screen, you see some "effects", but it's like that automaticly, without touching it..
also, the touchscreen is kinda faulty, it kinda jumps around when you write/play..
the guarantee is ending at the last of August.. and i'd like to demand a new one, cause.. this one is clearly faulty, but.. it's a bit hard to explain/show to the shop i bought it from, what's wrong with it, and i'm really uncertain if they'd exchange it for a new one..

meanwhile.. my old DS Phat, which i bought at release.. still works without any problem..

MasterPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
noONE said:
MasterPenguin said:
My old DS is missing it's top screen.

[Still have it..]

heh , same as my old one
tongue.gif
(DS lite)

and my new Lite:s hinge has a huge crack.. also it's top screen has like.. if you press your finger against the screen, you see some "effects", but it's like that automaticly, without touching it..
also, the touchscreen is kinda faulty, it kinda jumps around when you write/play..
the guarantee is ending at the last of August.. and i'd like to demand a new one, cause.. this one is clearly faulty, but.. it's a bit hard to explain/show to the shop i bought it from, what's wrong with it, and i'm really uncertain if they'd exchange it for a new one..

meanwhile.. my old DS Phat, which i bought at release.. still works without any problem..

White DS Lite's FTL. Good thing I'm a proud owner of an Crimson/Onyx now. =D

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, too, have a dead pixel on my DS phat. Also, my little brother engraved my name for me on the DS, and he spelled it wrong. So whenever my friends look at my DS they go, "Why did you spell your name 'Keven'?"

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Mine has a dead pixel and the top right of the touch screen seems a little loose... It's been like that since I got it, but it works great!

Oops I mean a stuck pixel... It's hot pink... And when I tried the pixel fixers I had no luck...

tanooki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I broke the top left hinge of my DS lite, which some said was a defect of design. I sent that in to get repaired for $35 which is half the normal price since it was still under warranty. But, they sent me lame refurbished ds one after another. Either the touchscreen was really off or the touchscreen had this horrible yellow tint. Anyways I gave up and took the third one they sent me which was acceptable.. the touch screen was still off. (calibration wise) Not that calibrating it would fix it.
But, now my DS lite R button works on and off >_> dunno why.

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A crack on the joint between the two screens and the L button doesn't work propperly. I've tried to fix it myself unsuccessfully and it's really annoying for some games, so probably I should have it fixed :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...