Does your DS has an angel watching over it?

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know the sounds silly but I wouldn't be able to play my DS till this day. What happened was that around 2006 I was playing Pokemon Leaf Green, having a double pokemon battle somewhere around the number islands. When suddenly I heard glitchy noises, I thought it will go away and that's when I started to hear them more often until it sounds like a complete mess. The game froze on me so I tried to soft-reset, nothing happened. So I turned the power off, I cut back on to resume with my previous save point inside the game. When I got to the GBA screen, it froze on me again. I did the same thing again and I tried to play one of my DS games, Mario Kart for Example. Now it's freezing before I even go to the menu option to choose the DS game.

I call up on Nintendo to explain my problem, all they told me that I can have it fix if it does have a warranty. I didn't have a warranty but they will fix it for free, I didn't know what to do think about it so I left my DS naked on top of my dresser that night so I know what to do with it right after I come home from my classes from the next day. I just went to sleep like nothing happened, the very morning I rise from my bed to check to see if my DS needs to go back to Nintendo. I was surprised to see it working again, It works with the GBA and NDS. Ever since that day, I will never forget how close I was to doubt my DS from having a second chance.

If you want to know how old my Phat Blue DS is, I had since the Christmas of 2005. So when in doubt look at your DS and remember that an angel is watching over it.
yaynds.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Banger said:
So it was not working then it was so an angel must be watching over it? Seems logical to me.

That's the only way I can describe it. I'm not even trying to be funny.

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:

Hmm, my DS fell a couple of times and it still works perfectly. So it must be an angel. Either that or there's an invisible force field protecting it from any harm. ;]

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
rashef said:
QUOTE said:

Hmm, my DS fell a couple of times and it still works perfectly. So it must be an angel. Either that or there's an invisible force field protecting it from any harm. ;]

Either that or the power of Nintendium.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I remember having a Lime Green GBC also. One day my family was suppose to be going to church and when it slip out my hand, it cartwheel (literally) down the stairs avoiding the screen from getting crack. I was like wooow...

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
My old didn´t.
I was angry and frustrated, because of the first Mistery dungeon(pokeman), and I didn't even trow with it.
But it just broke.
And I wasn't aware of replaceable lcd's back then.
So I bought a new one, together with an m3real
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality