Hacking Does/will Sakura work on Supercard?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda doubt it, given that the M3 Real is an entirely different piece of hardware. The DSTT menu works on the SCDS since the hardware is similar, but this isn't the case for the M3 Real.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
LOL, looks like rudolph has doctored it run on any ds cart. Only drawback is nand based cardss can't use the auto dldi. At least thats how i deciphered it.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
From what I've noticed Sakura solved the problem with lagging in moonshell when playing .dpg files.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I got Sakura running on my scds1 using the tripple OS system. It wouldn't run from the scds1 menu, it displayed an error message mostly in japanese and something about formatting the card and dldi.

But it did run from the DSTT and Y's menu!!!! Unfortunately trying to run commercial roms resulted in a lock up after displaying a 'file progress' bar.

Maybe someone else will have better luck, or maybe it only works properly with the non touched japanese version??.. i dunno.. shrugs.. it don't seem all that anyway, but then what was i expecting from a gui, it's just a file selection programme after all, and sakura has no advanced features.

NextStep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sidneyyoung said:
I got Sakura running on my scds1 using the tripple OS system. It wouldn't run from the scds1 menu, it displayed an error message mostly in japanese and something about formatting the card and dldi.

But it did run from the DSTT and Y's menu!!!! Unfortunately trying to run commercial roms resulted in a lock up after displaying a 'file progress' bar.

Maybe someone else will have better luck, or maybe it only works properly with the non touched japanese version??.. i dunno.. shrugs.. it don't seem all that anyway, but then what was i expecting from a gui, it's just a file selection programme after all, and sakura has no advanced features.

at least that's a big step toward "fully working", which I hope it will be.
biggrin.gif

still waiting for my SCDS1, should be here tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games