Hacking Does the Wii Classic Pro work with the Wii u system menu,if not is there a hack in the works for it?

lonzodavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As im still debating to get Wii U Pro or Wii Classic Pro controller, i have a further question to help me with my decision.

Does the classic pro can select the channels on wii u system menu like how it is on the wii? (vwii works too right?)

If not is there a hack or sotts that could make it work in the future?

From what I understand the Wii U Pro controller cant work on vwii menu screen, so i wondering if classic pro can on wii u.

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As im still debating to get Wii U Pro or Wii Classic Pro controller, i have a further question to help me with my decision.

Does the classic pro can select the channels on wii u system menu like how it is on the wii? (vwii works too right?)

If not is there a hack or sotts that could make it work in the future?

From what I understand the Wii U Pro controller cant work on vwii menu screen, so i wondering if classic pro can on wii u.
From Wikipedia:
Nearly all games in this list can also use the Wii U Pro Controller.
From here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_that_use_the_Classic_Controller
In the WiiU section

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the left stick will let you move the pointer with the classic controller but it has to be connected to the wii remote anyways, so you could just use that to select your channel. if you don't have either, just buy the wiiu pro because a lot of homebrew now works with it once you launch the channel.
but also consider that wii games will only be compatible with the classic/classic pro controller, so having both is not a bad idea

Last edited by DarkJediRey,

lonzodavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a wii classic pro can be used to pick channels on wii u and vwii menus. Cool.

Well I might just stick with wii u pro, i mean as much i hate the sensor bar, i only need the wiimote to pick homebrew channel once than the rest on wii u pro right?

Thing is I cant figure out how to get dx2 installed to play wii games so I cant use the wii classic pro at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse