Hacking Does the "R4i Gold 3DS RTS Plus" support single card download play?

atin675

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by atin675,
Reactions: THYPLEX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Leave
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm fortunate to have had some managers over the years who I've straight up told to go fuck themselves, and not get in trouble for it. Help that I've been on the receiving end of that as well lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, you can tell him you quit when you see him in court, (For defecation on property, charges)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There's a difference in a abusive management rather than one drilling into you for messing up
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Told my last boss that I was resigning and he was confused and asked if I was serious 😭🤣
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My last boss got investigated for racial slurs and guess what happened to him
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I luckily haven't had a boss in over 20 years, (independent contractor) but the people I do work for, it's pretty much like they my bosses, and yea some can be assholes. But there has been many jobs I've walked off and mailed they're checks back to them.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bosses should yell at workers for mess ups they just need to know the difference in abuse and punishment
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't abuse or curse at my employess, I feel like waving the gun around gets the point across just fine.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A boss is basically a glorified baby sitter
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I respect one's that tells someone what to do clearly, warn them when they mess up and actually put work in with a crew
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's how all of my last managers have been in this job and my last one. Last time I had a manager where I was being micromanaged to hell and back was over a decade ago when I worked retail
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My managers nowadays are perfectly fine assigning me a project and just checking in once every week or two
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had to micromanage the managers
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At my last job I (as an individual contributor, not a manager or supervisor or anything) used to be the one to tell my manager when I was traveling for work "hey I'm gonna be out of office between x and y dates, I got something on the other side of the country I'm gonna go work on"
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Which was not the normal dynamic for that role lmao
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Don't get to travel for my current job :(
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Had me started working 10 days in a row with different days off after that I was like no
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    On the bright side, I also don't even have to leave my house for my current job, so... could be worse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some of the shift workers were so bad it held us up from 10pm to 10am
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    coming to the painful realization backing up my ps2's hdd to swap in a sata ssd, i need a faster more modern way to interface with old ide hard drives than using hdlgmanclient or ftp over network.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    NIC is only 10/100 right?
    that was fast in they year 2000
    +1
    i have three network adapters 2 standard us ones with the ethernet and phone jack and one slimmer Japanese one with just a ethernet port. not sure if one would be faster than the other. i installed a sata adapter thing i got off temu for 3 dollars in the Japanese one thought, was surprised it actually works. but considering i got 18 games to go, gonna be a two day endeavor at this point.
    wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist: i have three network adapters 2 standard us ones with the ethernet and phone jack and one...