Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My sources say: NTSC/J Only

Hahah, some people from the source also tried it with NTSC/U w/HDMI to see if it would be different... and no. It is NTSC/J only.

Code:
 GAME - Ninja_Blade_JPN_XBOX360-Caravan

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ SUPPLiER..: Caravan
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ RiPPER....: Caravan
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ PACKAGER..: Caravan
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ FiLENAME..: cvn-nbj
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ GENRE.....: Action
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ SiZE......: 64 x 100MB
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ORiGiN....: JPN/NTSC
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ REGION....: NTSC/J ONLY
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ iMAGE.....: ISO
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ SOURCE....: DVD9
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ PLATFORM..: XBOX360
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ RLS DATE..: 2009/01/28
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ SHOP DATE.: 2009/01/29

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
That was exactly where I looked before posting this topic, but I couldnt understand whether this one works on other regions or not.

BTW, what does NUKE mean? I saw that in DS roms too.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
guys, would you please explain what does nuke mean?
I get its bad release but as of x360, I can see NUKE releases that don't have proper releases afterwards.

BTW, if its bad, why bother releasing it?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Releases can be nuked for all sorts of reasons just like they can for all other areas of the scene. Two main general reasons:
scene rules.
I do not have a list of 360 scene rules to hand but generally
if a group repacks a P2P release it will be nuked (even if the release is good from a technical standpoint)
sometimes prerelease games will be nuked if they do not come from a retail source (although it can be weeks before we can tell this).
Some nukes I have seen are for lack if compression (you waste some bandwidth).
If a group propers another release unnecessarily then it will be nuked. Outside of the topsites mind you will probably not see these if it is caught early.
Some nukes are for naming errors (again assuming you get the correct version then there is no problem) or dupe names.
Some nukes are for lack of NFO (not nice but not fatal by any means).

broken release.
While you may think this would be fatal you can sometimes fix releases (you can stealth releases).
Others can not be though (X-Blades_PAL_XBOX360-iCON was recently nuked for bad video data) and you will need to grab the redump (or a patch if it exists).

Naturally some can have elements of both.

If you are on abgx then if you hover over the nuke symbol it will give the reason.

As for why bother, the scene can best be described as a race and sometimes checking is not as thorough as it could be. Sometimes groups do not have a clue, sometimes it does not matter (many do not care about being banned from live and if that means I can play a game 3 weeks ahead of time then by all means release it for me to play).

Regarding lack of a proper if it is just a nfo error/similar then a nfofix may be released or a dir fix may be released and it will not be reflected in the list or they simply may not bother.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
War said:
How about you check it with DVDMulleter or something? Or see if there's a region-free version.
Anything but this. Mulleter is discontinued. I would only use xdvdmulleter for original xbox 1 games or xbox360e games. Use abgx360 for 360 games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night