Hacking Does the new 3 in 1 Plus have full compatibility with EZFlash V and V

cobratwister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bought a new 3 in 1 Plus and it does not have full compatibility with my CycloDS Evo (as most of you know). I understand that I can use GbaExploader but I want to have full functionality. I also realize that it is very likely that the CycloDS team will come out with firmware that supports the 3 in 1 Plus. I'm curious if the 3 in 1 Plus works with the EZFlash V and V plus. There is a post on EXFlash's international forum where they are not able to use ram for browser or rumble with a V Plus and 3 in 1 plus:
3 in 1 Plus post

Are there people out there with the V and V Plus and 3 in 1 Plus that have expansion ram and rumble?

Thanks!

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have just read the post you mention, and i wonder why this guy doesn't use EZ5 Kernel features !
blink.gif

We all knows that GBAexploader 0.58b only support GBA mode for instant, so why the hell he doesn't use simply the Kernel to enabled rumble and RAM ?
So stupid.

cobratwister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ccosmos,

Are you saying that with this kernel people are able to have browser and rumble on both the the V and V+? This is what I'm trying to sort out. Do people that have the V and V+ get rumble and browser support with their 3 in 1 plus?

Thanks!

cobratwister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks ccosmos for clarifying!

That is good news. Now I'm more hopeful of issues being resolved for my CycloDS Evo.

They discuss it working for the Vi with the 1.90 OB8 kernel. Do you know if it has been confirmed to work for the V and V+? It does not appear that the browser worked before the 1.90 OB8 kernel, is that correct?

I have decided I might as well ask on that forum as well.

cobratwister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did try it and it works. I hope he shares code with the CT (though I guess it does not really matter as long as I can run browser).

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cory1492 is a nice guy. He mainly gives sources. I have updated my post in TC forum, so they will probably see it (i hope).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: