Hardware Does the N3DS XL bottom screen edges scratch the top one?

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Hello all!

So my friend is thinking of getting a New 3DS XL and wants to know if he needs screen protectors for it because of the infamous issue with the O3DS where the edges of the bottom screen would scratch the top screen.

What's your experience with the N3DS? Any scratches on the top screen? Are screen protectors worth it?

Thanks!

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello all!

So my friend is thinking of getting a New 3DS XL and wants to know if he needs screen protectors for it because of the infamous issue with the O3DS where the edges of the bottom screen would scratch the top screen.

What's your experience with the N3DS? Any scratches on the top screen? Are screen protectors worth it?

Thanks!
There are no more scratches, although I like to have screen protectors on all touchscreens of mine.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I bought my N3DS XL second hand, the previous owner didn't have any screen protectors yet there are no scratches on the top screen. After using it for more than 3 months, I haven't gotten any scratches from the bottom screen edge either. In previous consoles, sometimes the bottom edge can leave prints on the top screen, but even that doesn't seem to happen with the N3DS XL.

Reactions: Prans

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
I bought my N3DS XL second hand, the previous owner didn't have any screen protectors yet there are no scratches on the top screen. After using it for more than 3 months, I haven't gotten any scratches from the bottom screen edge either. In previous consoles, sometimes the bottom edge can leave prints on the top screen, but even that doesn't seem to happen with the N3DS XL.

Thanks for your reply!

Reactions: NekoMichi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.