Does somebody know Japanese?

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Like the topic says, anyone good at it? Would be neat if someone translated these:
916b73c50e.png

3bcf629f42.png

856a0335d9.png

f1d502bf64.png

Its from a fighting game so i guess it mean something like " Ready, Set, Go!" or "Fight!" "Finished"! or something like that.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't able to translate the third one since I cant get a good view of the kanji in the font it uses, but I can give you a rough translation of the other ones. I had to use google translate on the second one since I didn't recognize the kanji but I'm fairly confident I wrote them in properly since it would make sense in context.
the first line says one, and it is a form used in counting
The second line indicates victory in a game or match
The fourth line says today

In general it seems to be saying something about winning 1 match that day, and I'd assume the third line is adding some more detail. Sorry I couldn't get you a better translation but my Japanese is pretty basic.

Reactions: GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I wasn't able to translate the third one since I cant get a good view of the kanji in the font it uses, but I can give you a rough translation of the other ones. I had to use google translate on the second one since I didn't recognize the kanji but I'm fairly confident I wrote them in properly since it would make sense in context.
the first line says one, and it is a form used in counting
The second line indicates victory in a game or match
The fourth line says today

In general it seems to be saying something about winning 1 match that day, and I'd assume the third line is adding some more detail. Sorry I couldn't get you a better translation but my Japanese is pretty basic.
Thanks for that, i was guessing it stands for Victory and stuff like that but wanted to know what it exactly means.
Here's how the text looks in game

I guess i'll translate it something like "Victory" and "Ready, Set".

Ohh and i forgot to post 2 more
858fe9cc8f.png

79239dde85.png

I'm pretty sure that the purple one means "kills" or "killed" but dunno what the orange one means.

Last edited by GamerzHell9137,

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@GamerzHell9137 the orange one is 'Level'
Huh, kinda weird
02518a7916.jpg

The mission of the battle is to beat the baddies which count is numbered with the purple thing while the orange one just stays at 0.
Need to check if the harder difficulty increases the "Level" count. Maybe the count has to do with the difficulty or something.
And did you google translate that or?

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, kinda weird
02518a7916.jpg

The mission of the battle is to beat the baddies which count is numbered with the purple thing while the orange one just stays at 0.
Need to check if the harder difficulty increases the "Level" count. Maybe the count has to do with the difficulty or something.
I can back him up that it means level. It's just katakana and I've seen it used in a number of RPGs. Why it's used there I have no idea and it could be an issue with how labelling is done in Japan in comparison to localized games

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Huh, kinda weird
02518a7916.jpg

nah, i can read katakana, hiragana and some kanji haha

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I can back him up that it means level. It's just katakana and I've seen it used in a number of RPGs. Why it's used there I have no idea and it could be an issue with how labelling is done in Japan in comparison to localized games
Probably. Weird to see the level word there. And difficulty doesn't change the number.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ahh it is Level, thanks guys.
I've tried the free mode of the thing and it gets more difficult after every 10th enemy, and the number raises ofc. Thanks peeps.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it increase over time? It could be used to measure how far you've progressed, and raises when new waves of enemies arrive. If that's the case level would make sense

Edit: sniped lol. Seems I was right

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Does it increase over time? It could be used to measure how far you've progressed, and raises when new waves of enemies arrive. If that's the case level would make sense

Edit: sniped lol. Seems I was right
Indeed it does, every 10th killed enemy and it gets more and more difficulty .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?