pepsikill2011

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

Sorry to disturb you, but I was hacking my Little cousin new 3ds, but the fact is his L button is broken, so I can't launch Rosalina :/ I see that people manage to change config to change launching button to A+X+Down, but can't find it for the last version :/
Does somebody have it/Can make it/Tell me how to decompilate and recompilate the firm? :/

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

Sorry to disturb you, but I was hacking my Little cousin new 3ds, but the fact is his L button is broken, so I can't launch Rosalina :/ I see that people manage to change config to change launching button to A+X+Down, but can't find it for the last version :/
Does somebody have it/Can make it/Tell me how to decompilate and recompilate the firm? :/

Yo, what's sup? You need a new Rosalina menu combo?

I can arrange to create and upload the config file for him to use.

What Luma3DS version does he has? v9.1?

You want A+X+Down (d-pad)?

also, do you plan to fix the left shoulder button?

pepsikill2011

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, can't do the normal one with that broken L button x)
Thx you so much dude ><

9.1 yeah, the last one that work with 11.8

Yep, something like that, who don't use L button at least x)

Dunno, depend on him to be honest. I'm a little too clumsy to do that fix whithout any fear, and if he don't really need it (He manage to play whithout for...a year I think? more or less?) I won't do it . Exept If it's trully needed for other setup that we can't change that logical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, can't do the normal one with that broken L button x)
Thx you so much dude ><

9.1 yeah, the last one that work with 11.8

Yep, something like that, who don't use L button at least x)

Dunno, depend on him to be honest. I'm a little too clumsy to do that fix whithout any fear, and if he don't really need it (He manage to play whithout for...a year I think? more or less?) I won't do it . Exept If it's trully needed for other setup that we can't change that logical

Here you go*. Unzip it and put the config.bin file in the luma folder.

My system is a USA n3DSXL, so let me know if it doesn't works in case someone else with a real EUR n3DS has to fill in for you.

Attachments

• config.zip
    178 bytes · Views: 319
Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Hamoan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blowing into the L button temporarily fixes it on my Old 3ds, but I have to keep blowing into it every now and then to get it working. I'm not sure if that works on a New 3ds but it helped me install Luma and play games that use it.

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also fixing the L button is really easy, since it's literally the first thing you get access to when you take apart a 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.