Hacking Does Sky3ds+ work with Action Replay? If not is there a way to load cheat codes in games?

Knux5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Sky3ds+ and i was wondering if Action Replay can work for it. If not are there any methods of loading easy cheat codes to games?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Action Replays are DS carts, and as such launch in DS mode. It won't even boot a Sky3DS that's inserted into it. I remember a while ago you could boot old NDS flashcards by putting them in an Action Replay, but I forget whether that was fixed.
As for easy methods of cheating on games, you'll need CFW. And if you have CFW, you really have no need for a Sky3DS, so you end up with a little bit of wasted money lol

Knux5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Action Replays are DS carts, and as such launch in DS mode. It won't even boot a Sky3DS that's inserted into it. I remember a while ago you could boot old NDS flashcards by putting them in an Action Replay, but I forget whether that was fixed.
As for easy methods of cheating on games, you'll need CFW. And if you have CFW, you really have no need for a Sky3DS, so you end up with a little bit of wasted money lol
Oh ok then thanks.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh ok then thanks.
Check out http://3ds.guide/ if CFW is something you want to look into. I'm pretty sure you can use an Action Replay to setup CFW nowadays, so if you have one, it could be useful yet.

Reactions: Knux5

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its an old thread but is their a way to run cheats with sky3ds like gateway would.

Ive not touched my 3ds in years and its a jap system running 9.2.

My gateway card has gone walkies so not sure whats best option to get back to making 3ds cheats.

Ideally need region free option as my system is jap.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I know its an old thread but is their a way to run cheats with sky3ds like gateway would.

Ive not touched my 3ds in years and its a jap system running 9.2.

My gateway card has gone walkies so not sure whats best option to get back to making 3ds cheats.

Ideally need region free option as my system is jap.
You would need a CFW. Sky3ds will not run cheats on an unhacked system.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would need a CFW. Sky3ds will not run cheats on an unhacked system.
Thanks

I modded years ago a jap 3ds to 9.0 to run gateway but never touched in a while and i think m6 sd card has corrupted.

I used to use menu hax and id love to find a quick way to get gateway running again or at least he able to run roms and make cheat codes.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks

I modded years ago a jap 3ds to 9.0 to run gateway but never touched in a while and i think m6 sd card has corrupted.

I used to use menu hax and id love to find a quick way to get gateway running again or at least he able to run roms and make cheat codes.
why not go with rosalina. You cam set up ctrpf cheats which allow you to search and find codes and not even need gateway to do that.

Reactions: Spider_Man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...