Does sites like this actually work?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no, they don't, at least unless you do thousands of surveys/offers/whatever which take so much time; if you had just got a bloody real job instead, in the time it took, you could have afforded what you want 10 times over even on half the minimum wage.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used PrizeRebel in the past, and racked up about 40 points in total. (not at one time, though) I got a Wii Points Card from them a year ago, just use RoboForm to fill out the surveys. It's worth it if you can devote an entire week to doing nothing but surveys.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually points2shop does work from what I've experienced. They give you a free 250 points when you sign up and you can get a 1 dollar bill for 100 points and 44 points shipping. It takes like a week to verify and ship but it's a free dollar, can't really complain. They only offer the 1 dollar once though.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jazvdb said:
yeah i guess you're right but i';; try it anyway?
It's your life to waste.

QUOTE(WiiThoko @ Jul 31 2009, 02:01 AM) I used PrizeRebel in the past, and racked up about 40 points in total. (not at one time, though) I got a Wii Points Card from them a year ago, just use RoboForm to fill out the surveys. It's worth it if you can devote an entire week to doing nothing but surveys.

so, it took you an entire week to get a wii points card? do you have any idea how much you could have made in that time from a real job? this is exactly my point, almost anything could make you more money than this shit.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been a member of one get-paid-to-read-emails for 5 years (only because it's like 1 email a day, which isn't annoying enough to cancel). In those 5 years, I have gotten $50 from them. $10 a year. I made nearly three times that yearly amount working today at minimum wage for 4 hours.

On the other hand, I also signed up for a survey site and got $10 from them pretty quickly (a couple of weeks) but it was still way too much effort for the time required. Too little payout.

Point is, they're not worth it. If you're 13 years old and have absolutely no other way of making money, then go for it, otherwise there are much better ways to spend your time. Heck, even a lemonade stand on the street corner would pay out better.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DanTheManMS said:
Point is, they're not worth it. If you're 13 years old and have absolutely no other way of making money, then go for it, otherwise there are much better ways to spend your time. Heck, even a lemonade stand on the street corner would pay out better.

borrowing a dog, tearing your cloths, rolling in mud, and then sitting on a street corner probably earns more than these rip offs.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
jazvdb said:
yeah i guess you're right but i';; try it anyway?
It's your life to waste.

QUOTE(WiiThoko @ Jul 31 2009, 02:01 AM) I used PrizeRebel in the past, and racked up about 40 points in total. (not at one time, though) I got a Wii Points Card from them a year ago, just use RoboForm to fill out the surveys. It's worth it if you can devote an entire week to doing nothing but surveys.

so, it took you an entire week to get a wii points card? do you have any idea how much you could have made in that time from a real job? this is exactly my point, almost anything could make you more money than this shit.
I was twelve at the time, school was almost out, I had nothing to do. I wanted some Wii Points, so I found out about PrizeRebel. It was free...
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1