Does returning stuff to Wal-Mart still work?

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's say I have Twilight Princess (Wii) that I bought used from gamestop for $30, 2 years ago..

Now i want to go to walmart and claim that "i have received this game for christmas, but it seems defective"

Will they accept it and give my "money/gift cards/credit"

I know this used to work, but yeah its been a while...

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jazvdb said:
Let's say I have Twilight Princess (Wii) that I bought used from gamestop for $30, 2 years ago..

Now i want to go to walmart and claim that "i have received this game for christmas, but it seems defective"

Will they accept it and give my "money/gift cards/credit"

I know this used to work, but yeah its been a while...
That is sleazy as hell. You are a bad human being.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have a friend that is in charge of the security at a Walmart. He'd like to see you try.

He told me that even tho his store is Florida he can look at the cams of any Walmart in the U.S. and is encuraged to do so.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One think still works... say your 360 headset stops working? Buy one used. Put the defective one in the newer box. Take it back and claim it was defective. Ya got a working headset now! Same applys for games.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
One think still works... say your 360 headset stops working? Buy one used. Put the defective one in the newer box. Take it back and claim it was defective. Ya got a working headset now! Same applys for games.
Some of the people in this thread are really trash. Why are the moderator's even allowing a discussion of fraud and theft strategies?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blood Fetish said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Some of the people in this thread are really trash. Why are the moderator's even allowing a discussion of fraud and theft strategies?

They most likely haven't seen it yet. The thread title suggests that someone is asking if they can return merchandise to Wal-Mart, so it seems harmless. If you see a issue with the thread, hit the
p_report.gif
button.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
Blood Fetish said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:

They most likely haven't seen it yet. The thread title suggests that someone is asking if they can return merchandise to Wal-Mart, so it seems harmless. If you see a issue with the thread, hit the
p_report.gif
button.

Didn't say I did any of this stuff. Ive just heard of people doing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple