ROM Hack Does Pokemon XY save work on Pokemon ORAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
<snip> NO it dos'nt work!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But you can move pokemons from one game to another. using pchex++ or by storing pokemon on phbank then move them to the other game.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed rudeness -rp
Reactions: JulenKeenan

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Does it works?

Nope.

Reasons being the save structure were altered between XY to ORAS,
to accommodate differences in information, such as second Daycare and different ingame flags.

Saves are usually not compatible beyond it's own partner.

Like how Ruby and Sapphire saves not compatible with Emerald, for example,
or Diamond and Pearl not compatible with Platinum.

Reactions: JulenKeenan

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Like how Ruby and Sapphire saves not compatible with Emerald, for example,
or Diamond and Pearl not compatible with Platinum.
i had my fire red save working on my emerald game, seriously.
it wasn't perfect, i forget if i saw any of my pokemon in the box or party, but at the very least my name was move over and i could play :)
funny stuff.

Reactions: Queno138

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We shouldn't joke more on it, if we do, @raulpica will take a malicious pleasure to delete our posts (No hard feelings)
That is not "joking" in my book, it's "being assholes" ;)

No need to be rude when an user asks such a question. As cearp showed, it's not such a far-fetched concept.

I don't take pleasure in removing posts, I'd much prefer if you guys would just behave in the first place. Would make my job MUCH easier.

Reactions: Queno138

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
We shouldn't joke more on it, if we do, @raulpica will take a malicious pleasure to delete our posts (No hard feelings)
LOL! I think you're an idiot by calling him here & saying he will delete our comments.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No need to be rude when an user asks such a question. As cearp showed, it's not such a far-fetched concept.

I don't take pleasure in removing posts, I'd much prefer if you guys would just behave in the first place. Would make my job MUCH easier.
Your abusing others that is worse then rude & dude how did you became supervisor what should I do to become one?

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Your abusing others that is worse then rude & dude how did you became supervisor what should I do to become one?
I'm not abusing anyone, I'm telling users how they should behave. Which honestly, I shouldn't even do, since we have rules for that.

And if YOU HAD READ THE RULES (and your warn level clearly shows you're not such a good member as you want to show) you could've seen that I'm just applying them.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Maybe you should learn how irony work before telling us asshole

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I'm not abusing anyone, I'm telling users how they should behave. Which honestly, I shouldn't even do, since we have rules for that.

And if YOU HAD READ THE RULES (and your warn level clearly shows you're not such a good member as you want to show) you could've seen that I'm just applying them.
Yup you did you said stop being a_s-holes & you didn't gave answer to the second question. That was (dude how did you became supervisor what should I do to become one?).

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe you should learn how irony work before telling us asshole
I'll link you to a vocabulary since you clearly don't know what it means: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/irony

incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs
witty language used to convey insults or scorn
I can't see any incongruity here, except you distorting OP's words in something else and no, you weren't witty in your scorn - just clownish.

Yup you did you said stop being a_s-holes & you didn't gave answer to the second question. That was (dude how did you became supervisor what should I do to become one?).
Sheesh, grow up, it's just a word.

I became a supervisor because the rest of the staff thought that I'd be a good fit for it and many members share that opinion. But you're sour-graping here so I won't expect you to feel the same about me ;)

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I'll link you to a vocabulary since you clearly don't know what it means: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/irony

I can't see any incongruity here, except you distorting OP's words in something else and no, you weren't witty in your scorn - just clownish.

Sheesh, grow up, it's just a word.

I became a supervisor because the rest of the staff thought that I'd be a good fit for it and many members share that opinion. But you're sour-graping here so I won't expect you to feel the same about me ;)
I'm 20 bro!

Oh ok so its not a abuse it is just a word. Then right down a new rule on gbatemp A_s-hole is a word it means nothing for gbatemp & its users. LOL! if I had said that you could have made my warning level up. I think you're miss using the rank of yours. :wink:

Reactions: Asia81

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm 20 bro!

Oh ok so its not a abuse it is just a word. Then right down a new rule on gbatemp A_s-hole is a word it means nothing for gbatemp & its users. LOL! if I had said that you could have made my warning level up. I think you're miss using the rank of yours. :wink:
I've never warned anyone for using the word "asshole", but it looks you know better than me how we do things around here! Do you have access to the moderation-side of things, before making such baseless accusations? I don't think so.

Now thread locked since you clearly can't accept the fact that what you and @Asia81 did was wrong and are now grasping at straws in your feeble attempt to attack me. I feel sorry for the OP, but it looks like he got his answer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/