Hardware does nintendo unbans pre owned consoles or games?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I am thinking in buying a new 3ds, pre owned from a second hand shop like cex, and my missing pokemon games..
but you know, how it's a risk, people got banned then sell theese systems to ebay or alike

if the console is banned or of a game was flagged, had nintendo unbanned theese systems if the new owner haves the receipt of purchase from the second hand shop?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is incredibly reluctant to unban consoles. Even if you have the receipt, and you're totally truthful with them, there's a good possibility that they still won't believe you. Unfortunately, telling them that you purchased it second-hand won't be all that believable. In the wake of the SuMo ban, Nintendo has become very adamant about retaining bans.

Reactions: migles

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Nintendo is incredibly reluctant to unban consoles. Even if you have the receipt, and you're totally truthful with them, there's a good possibility that they still won't believe you. Unfortunately, telling them that you purchased it second-hand won't be all that believable. In the wake of the SuMo ban, Nintendo has become very adamant about retaining bans.
yeah i was pretty much guessing they would just tell "get a new real one"

i did get the new console today and apparently its good
i had an old 3ds that was banned from the SUMO leak (yeah i tried that plaza mini game thing) which i formatted\unlinked the id and got rid of it (the new owner didn't mind the ban)
can i use the same account in this new 3ds, or will get me banned in this new one?
probably asked a thousan times

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality