Hacking Does Nintendo think they can stop the flashcart market?

4zndude345

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see all my friends they dont got FlashCart they want but they cant cuz Cerdit card and the online process i do tell them but they cant get

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
4zndude345 said:
see all my friends they dont got FlashCart they want but they cant cuz Cerdit card and the online process i do tell them but they cant get

What?
wacko.gif

You should type slower theres no rush.

ENDscape

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
4zndude345 said:
ahh Pacific Mall got them yet my friends dont wanna drive there casue they think its a waste of gas

PMall will rip you off badly. I suggest you dont go there. The minimum price of a flashcart there was $70. And it was a TTDS.

4zndude345

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
4zndude345 said:
ahh Pacific Mall got them yet my friends dont wanna drive there casue they think its a waste of gas

PMall will rip you off badly. I suggest you dont go there. The minimum price of a flashcart there was $70. And it was a TTDS.

ya i know i got my there i was like WTF i told my parent it was 40 buck online they like o well its safer when you buy form store

ENDscape

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
4zndude345 said:
ENDscape said:
4zndude345 said:

ya i know i got my there i was like WTF i told my parent it was 40 buck online they like o well its safer when you buy form store

If you're worried about hackers, i suggest you get one of those prepaid visa or mastercard. i bought a $50 dollar one to order my flashcart. Even if they hacked it, you will only lose a little.

4zndude345

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
4zndude345 said:
ENDscape said:
4zndude345 said:

If you're worried about hackers, i suggest you get one of those prepaid visa or mastercard. i bought a $50 dollar one to order my flashcart. Even if they hacked it, you will only lose a little.

i never see a prepaid cerdit card where did u get one? wal-mart? Supper Store? Shoppers Drug Mart?

K2Valor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol @ the justification of piracy.
there is no justification.
you are taking their money. they would make more money if there were no pirates, because there would be 10x as much software sales.

ENDscape

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
K2Valor said:
lol @ the justification of piracy.
there is no justification.
you are taking their money. they would make more money if there were no pirates, because there would be 10x as much software sales.

They would make more if there were no piracy because they sell their products at a high price, really high.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4zndude345 said:
ENDscape said:
i got mine from shoppers drugmart. Try there.
k what does it look like and hmm how much is it and ahh what is it called beside Prepaid Credit Card like the company

Typically the cards are either free or have a small one time service charge (anything over $3 is a ripoff though). Just make sure you get one that's backed by one of the major credit card companies (Visa, etc. etc.).

4zndude345

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shabadage said:
4zndude345 said:
ENDscape said:
i got mine from shoppers drugmart. Try there.
k what does it look like and hmm how much is it and ahh what is it called beside Prepaid Credit Card like the company

Typically the cards are either free or have a small one time service charge (anything over $3 is a ripoff though). Just make sure you get one that's backed by one of the major credit card companies (Visa, etc. etc.).

kk thx now i get new FlashCart the one i wanted (ahh how do i know how much money on it??)

ENDscape

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MasterPenguin said:
Lol. I'm in Canada [Ontario -- GTA], and underage. Bought myself a CycloDS + SD Card. Got my card from 7-11.

Wow really? Thats one place i wouldnt expect to see it. So which 7/11 cause i might go and get one too XD. And how much was it?

4zndude345 said:
Shabadage said:
4zndude345 said:
QUOTE(ENDscape @ Aug 30 2008, 04:53 PM) i got mine from shoppers drugmart. Try there.

kk thx now i get new FlashCart the one i wanted (ahh how do i know how much money on it??)

Theres a number that shows how much it is worth ($25,$50 and $100) $100 is the highest one i know. Never saw one higher than that.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
the more flashcards there die out the better they become
alas thats my theory
why would making a attempt if they can't stop it ?
oh...now i know, they need money for producing but why the worries ?
65% of their games hits the target (superfans & crazy morningshoppers)

fosteliss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i know if i didn't have a flashcart i would only buy like 2 games, cuz that's all i could afford.....
so i guess nintendo isn't missing my business much haha

4zndude345

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MasterPenguin said:
Lol. I'm in Canada [Ontario -- GTA], and underage. Bought myself a CycloDS + SD Card. Got my card from 7-11. And the price varies for whatever cart you want.

i liv ein newmarket no where seen a 7-11 store

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte