leavemealone347

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I have to send my DS back in
frown.gif

The L trigger is hella loose and I can move it around, the touch screen turns off (or will lower the brightness randomly) at times, and the up-right directional combo doesn't work at all (well a little but you have to try several times to get it to move in that direction..)

My question though is will Nintendo know that I used a CycloDS? I don't know if there would be any troubles if they did I'm just making sure.

S

spectral

No there is no way they can tell if all you have done is use a slot-1 cart. If you had used flashme to use one of the older slot-2 ones they could but even that is easy to reverse.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna be sending in mine pretty soon for a stuck pixel. And I have flashme v8 installed. I should probably play it safe and run noflashme?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uninstalling FlashMe is as risky as installing it, as if you lose power in the last 10% or so your DS may be bricked. That's the point at which the uninstaller removes the emergency recovery code from the firmware.

Instead, try installing FlashMe_stealth. It's harder to detect (though still possible) as it leaves the health and safety warning screen intact.

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
DanTheManMS said:
Uninstalling FlashMe is as risky as installing it, as if you lose power in the last 10% or so your DS may be bricked. That's the point at which the uninstaller removes the emergency recovery code from the firmware.

Instead, try installing FlashMe_stealth. It's harder to detect (though still possible) as it leaves the health and safety warning screen intact.

Then send that DS to nintendo, say You cant turn it on
ph34r.gif

or install FlashMe V.8a stealth no auto boot for sure.
It still leave warning screen and even nintendo has slot2 flashcart to test on it, it won't boot unless they press a button combo.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo employ sniffers that can tell the smell of cheap plastic, so any unofficial cart that has been used will be noticed
biggrin.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Be careful. Even if you didn't flash your DS or leave your cart in the DS, they still might find out. I sent a DS in a couple weeks ago and that son-of-a-bitch ratted on me! Yeah, it's cool having a sentient DS that can talk, but I'll be damned if it didn't sell me out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse